When it comes to eating dinner, I want something good and hearty. We always have a freezer full of ground beef, which means it’s time to make some easy ground beef recipes!
When you’re hungry or have a lot of people to feed, ground beef can go far. Plus, it really is a great protein option. Check out these hamburger meat recipes and let me know what you think.
Easy Ground Beef Recipes:
- Serve some delicious comfort food with this recipe for the Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff!
- This “famous” Kelli’s Spaghetti Recipe is a simple go-to for dinner!
- Browse this list of over 50 hamburger meat recipes!
- Take care of your dinner planning for weeks with lots of ground beef recipes!
- You know you want to try this Keto Spaghetti Bolognese.
- You should also try these Rotel Recipes with Ground Beef.
- Don’t miss out on these Quick and Easy Hamburger Recipes.
- Try these Hearty Hamburger Meat and Squash Recipes.
- Don’t overlook these Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes!
- This Fast & Hearty Instant Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff is perfect for a fast dinner!
- Whip up this 30 Minute Zucchini Ground Beef Rice Skillet!
- You’re going to love these Browned Ground Beef Recipes!
- There are so many Simple Ground Beef Recipes on this list!
- Don’t miss out on these Hearty Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes!
- Everyone will love these Creative Meatloaf Recipes!
Warm Up with Chili Recipes, Soups, & Stews:
Sometimes I get tired of the traditional beef and rice recipe, which is why I am trying to make some new stuff. Think about the basics in these soups, beef, onion, sloppy joe, taco seasoning, and bell peppers.
- Toss some ground beef into this Saucy Beef Chili Recipe for a warm and comforting stew!
- Serve this hearty Girl Scout Stew on cold nights!
- We have an awesome bean chili recipe that is made in an Instant Pot.
- Plus, a hearty Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker is what everyone needs to satisfy their beef tooth.
Ground Beef Casserole Recipes:
When you want something super easy, comforting, and made with one pot, these are your recipes. Check out these ground beef casserole recipes. No test kitchen needed for these recipes.
- Use your trusty pantry staples in this quick End of the Month Casserole!
- This simple Taco Bake Recipe is a fun twist on Taco Tuesday!
- Tired of eating the same old tacos? Try this Impossible Taco Pie!
- Give your kids a spin on traditional meatloaf with this Meatloaf Casserole!
- Need a delicious recipe? Try these Hamburger Meat Casserole Recipes! Make sure you cook this on medium heat for best results.
- These Quick & Easy Hamburger Meat and Rice Recipes are so good.
- Delicious Ground Beef and Velveeta Recipes are some of my favorite.
- Don’t miss out on these Hearty Ground Beef Casserole Recipes.
- Hearty Ground Beef and Bisquick Recipes are the best.
- Don’t miss out on this big list of Over 25 Hamburger Meat Casserole Recipes!
- These Fast and Easy Ground Beef and Potato Recipes are so good!
Ground Beef Appetizer:
How many of you have gone to a party and waned something that kids will love? Say no more because these ground beef appetizers are a great weeknight meal idea, but also a great party food.
- Make these Bacon Cheddar Meatballs for a quick appetizer!
- And, speaking of appetizers, this Rotel Dip with Hamburger Meat goes great with tortilla chips!
- Feed the little ones with these mini Emmi Swiss Cheese Sliders!
- These Busy Day BBQ Meatballs come together in no time with ground beef!
Crockpot Recipes for Ground Beef:
- This easy Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker is a wonderful dinner for fall evenings!
- Start this easy Crockpot Pizza recipe in the morning and have a hot meal by evening!
- Check out this list of Fast and Easy Ground Beef and Potato Recipes.
Quick and Instant Pot Recipes:
- I’m loving this Quick and Easy Skillet Goulash. If you wanted, you could even use ground turkey!
- Who could say no to this easy Instant Pot Beef and Bean Chili? No one that I know!
- The Instant Pot is the perfect way to cook these Instant Pot Cheeseburger Potatoes.
- Don’t forget about the Instant Pot Ground Beef Hash, it’s pretty amazing.
- Everyone will love this Fast and Easy Instant Pot Beans and Beef!
- You’ll enjoy this 15-Minute Instant Pot Spaghetti Meat Sauce Recipe!
- Get ready to find your new favorite recipe! Easy Instant Pot Meatloaf Recipe!
The Best Ever Burgers:
- Try this recipe to make the Best-Ever Easy Hamburger Patty!
- Combine burgers and coleslaw with these yummy Backyard BBQ Slaw Burgers!
- Make a copycat version of the Hard Rock Fiesta Burger in your backyard!
- I’m loving these Easy Hamburger Patties, you just can’t go wrong with them. This recipe calls for the best ingredients.
Meatloaf? Yes, please!
- Add a little sweetness with this recipe for Apple Meatloaf!
- This cute heart-shaped Meatloaf is such a “sweet” idea for your loved ones!
- Get your game on with this neat Football Meatloaf!
- Try this delicious and easy Italian Meatloaf with noodles on the side!
- And get even more meatloaf ideas on this list of Scrumptious Meatloaf Recipes!
Ground Beef Recipes on Pinterest:
If you’re in the mood for ground beef recipes, then I have found the mother load for you! Make sure you check them out. Don’t forget that some of these recipes would even be great for stuffed peppers or spaghetti sauce.
What makes ground beef the perfect protein for recipes?
Ground beef is the ideal choice of protein for recipes because of its versatility and culinary potential. Ground beef is a valuable ingredient to keep on hand, as it can be incorporated into countless recipes ranging from tacos and lasagna to burgers and casseroles.
Its flexibility allows it to take on the flavors of various seasonings and sauces, which makes it easy to create new and delicious meals quickly.
Its high-fat content also makes it well-suited as a more flavorful alternative to leaner proteins like chicken breast or turkey.
Ground beef is an excellent choice of protein for recipe creators looking to add a big flavor without compromising their cooking time or budget.
How can I change up the flavor of cooked ground beef?
If you’re looking for a way to add flavor and excitement to your meals, changing up the flavor of cooked ground beef is an easy and delicious way to do so.
You can mix various ingredients, including sauces, fresh vegetables, spices, and herbs. Adding salsa or taco seasoning is easy to give ground beef a Mexican twist.
If Asian-style flavors are more popular, try adding garlic, ginger, and soy sauce for an exciting stir fry.
Simply sautéing some diced onions and bell peppers in olive oil will create the perfect topping for a juicy burger or meatloaf from the oven. You can quickly transform your familiar cooked ground beef dish into something entirely new with just a few simple ingredients!
How do you store ground beef to use later?
Storing ground beef correctly is vital to ensure long-term safety and freshness. For best results, it is essential to store the meat immediately after purchase.
Large packages of ground beef should be divided into smaller amounts before refrigerating to cool quickly and evenly. Place the divided portions in airtight containers or heavy-duty freezer bags, squeezing out all extra air before sealing shut.
Ground beef can usually be stored safely in this manner for up to two days in a refrigerator. Conversely, place the sealed packages in a freezer for longer storage times. Be sure to label it with the date that you froze it so that you know how long it’s been frozen.
Monday 22nd of March 2021
Thanks so much for sharing this awesome post.
Tuesday 2nd of July 2019
Thanks so much for sharing this awesome post for ground beef with us at Full Plate Thursday. Have a great holiday and come back soon! Miz Helen
Thursday 27th of June 2019
Great ground beef recipes! Always nice for large families! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Turn About!
Tuesday 25th of June 2019
My family has just recently begun to enjoy the deliciousness that is meat loaf and meat balls. I can't wait to click through to some of the recipes you shared! Visiting via Melt in Your Mouth Monday :-)