Chef Regi Hise of Emmi Roth USA, the US division of the premium Swiss Dairy company, is sharing some recipes that are full of flavor and sure to be a hit this summer with your friends and family.
Last week we tried out the Black Cherry Yogurt and Granola Pie, this week let’s head outdoors to cook up these Swiss Cheese Sliders on our grill!
- 1pound ground beef
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 ounces Emmi Switzerland Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 4 small hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- Lettuce, tomato, roasted red peppers, hot sauce and onions (optional)
- Preheat grill
- Season beef with salt and pepper and form into 8 small, thin patties
- Evenly place 3 ounces of sliced Switzerland Swiss in the center of the 4 patties. Top with remaining patties, and firmly press edges to seal
- Place sliders on grill. Just before sliders reach desired internal temperature, top with remaining sliced Switzerland Swiss and cook for 1-2 additional minutes, or until cheese begins to melt.
- Layer garnishes and bacon on bottom bun, transfer sliders to bun, and serve