This week, over at the deal site, I am telling you about this really neat menu planning service!
Anyway, there is more on this over at the deal site including a 3-month subscription giveaway to Relish! for one lucky reader! Let’s do the menu plan first, then I will get to the recipe.
Monday: Quick Lasagna and Classic Italian Salad
Tuesday: Chicken Burgers with Garlic-Rosemary Mayonnaise
Wednesday: Baked Barbeque Chicken
Thursday: Bacon Cheddar Meatballs with Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Friday: Chicken Parmigiana
The entire menu plan was made using Relish! this week!
This week, as part of my menu plan, I am sharing one of the recipes from my menu planning session at Relish! this week. I think my favorite part is that you can change the servings needed to fit your family size!
Bacon Cheddar Meatballs Recipe
- Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 bacon slices, diced
- 1 1/2 white onions, finely chopped
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (we like Italian seasoned crumbs)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add bacon and cook for 5 minutes. Add onion and cook for 3-5 minutes more until bacon is cooked and onion is golden brown.
2. Remove mixture with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel to drain and cool. Place ground beef, cheese, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper into a large bowl. Add bacon and onion and mix by hand to combine thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls and place in a single layer in the baking dish. Bake at 450 degrees until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle… typically about 20 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Note, within Relish, the recipes also list the nutritional value.
Makes approximately 24 meatballs.
**I was given a monthly subscription for review. No money changed hands. All opinions are my own.
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie for Hundreds more menu plans and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more ideas? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!