To work with us on paid promotions, please fill this form. Please note: we do not accept guest posts from anyone representing a commercial brand. Any guest posts are ONLY written by people we know in this blogging space.
At 3 Boys and a Dog, we often have a series or event that allows Brands and PR Agencies to work with us for much lower than our standard advertising rates.
In order to be given the first opportunity to fill those slots, you should jump on our Brand Rep ONLY email list! It is our very first “call to action” when we are in the planning and prep stages of our editorial & travel calendar.
Note: we only email to it a few times a year – including when we are prepping for our annual holiday gift guides.
We do advertising in many forms. Including, but not limited to:
- Product Placements – dedicated, non-dedicated, and more
- Social Media Blasts
- Newsletter Blasts – dedicated, non-dedicated, and series sponsorships
- Brand Ambassadorship
3 Boys and a Dog has worked as a Brand Ambassador for companies like:
- Mrs. Dash
- The Old Schoolhouse
I would love to add your name to the list!
Sponsored Travel & Events:
I have traveled to the following Sponsored Events:
- Blissdom – Sponsored by: Country Inn and Suites, Country Bobs, and Zobmondo
- International Home and Housewares Show – Sponsored By: Hoover
- WeBlog Mini Conference – Sponsored By: Discovery Channel and Corel
- Kraft Kitchens – Sponsored By Kraft
- BlogHer – Sponsored by Tropicana
- BlogEats Conference – Sponsored by Kraft
- Cookmore Conference – Sponsored by Kenmore
- and many others!
I also do compensated travel like:
- Teen Friendly Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- 10 Things to do with Kids in NOLA
- The Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS
- and many other social only promotions through the years.
I would love to add you to this list, please contact me and let’s see what we can work out!
What They Are Saying:
“I cannot say enough about being an advertiser with 3 Boys and a Dog. As a small in-home business, the advertising budget is limited, so ROI is critical to success – 3BD delivered! I knew Kelli’s community would appreciate learning about resources that would make their lives better and I am thrilled to be able to partner together helping busy moms. This experience has already far exceeded my expectations.” — Susan at theconfidentmom.com
“Kelli, I just wanted to reach out and personally thank you for linking to my Valentine’s craft! It has generated some nice traffic (much better than most links on friends’ blogs…I’m impressed!). If you ever need more round-up type posts, I am always more than happy to provide links and pics.” — Lolli at betterinbulk.net
To work with us on paid promotions, please fill this form.