When I first got married, this was really the only thing I knew how to cook – needless to say, after a few months of really liking this and trying many other things, we got sick of Spaghetti. 🙂
- 3 lbs hamburger meat, browned and drained
- 2 - 3 muffins of frozen seasoning blend
- 3 cans tomato sauce (plus 2-3 of water)
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 3 cans of beef broth
- 4 – 6 bullion cubes
- Salt, pepper, garlic, onion, etc
- Mix all ingredients in large pot. Bring to boil. Allow to simmer, covered, for 4-5 hours or until it thickens. Stir Frequently.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles.