The experts at Hard Rock Cafe have shared some great grilling tips to help make your next backyard or pool-side event even better! Whether you grill every weekend or just on occassion, be sure to check out these great tips for the next time you throw something on the grill.
1) Prep beforehand – form your burger patties, cut vegetables and make dips and sauces before guests arrive
2) For the best bun, use a fresh bun and lightly butter it before toasting on the grill
3) Start with a high quality meat and get creative by using fresh vegetables and good cheeses as toppings, like the Hard Rock Fiesta Burger
4) The grill should be in the 550 degree range to sear meat well – the time it takes to cook will depend on the temperature of the grill and thickness of the burger
5) You can flip the burger a few times, but no more than three. Don’t press the burger to make it cook faster because you want the juices to seal in
6) Make sure there’s enough food for you and some friends! Enjoy!
They also wanted to share their recipe for the Hard Rock Fiesta Burger! A great burger recipe for your next summer barbecue!
- 8 oz. Beef Burger
- 1 tsp Seasoning Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Jalapeno Salsa
- 2 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Hamburger Bun
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Guacamole
- 1 Tbsp. Pico de Gallo
- 2 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 slice Tomato
Shake half of seasoning on burger and place season side down on broiler, shake remaining seasoning over burger.
Cook to desired temperature.
After cooking, spread jalapeno salsa over the patty and place cheese slices.
Top with iceberg lettuce, tomato, guacamole and pico de gallo.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 927Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 172mgSodium: 3231mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 54g