There is just nothing like a good old-fashioned hamburger, right? Once you find a good hamburger recipe, it’s easy to just keep making it over and over again. But it’s also cool to try out new recipes every now and then, especially if they don’t take a lot of time to make.
So I’m excited to share this list of 30 easy hamburger patty recipes! There are all kinds of ways to cook hamburgers below, but they’re all simple and delicious. Your family will love them! And you’ll love not having to spend all evening in the kitchen. 🙂
Have extra beef left over afterwards? Check out this list of over 50 hamburger meat recipes to see how you can use up your leftovers!
30 Easy Hamburger Patty Recipes:
1. This is my all-time number one Best Ever Easy Hamburger Patty. My family loves it!
2. Tired of going to McDonald’s for lunch? Try this Best Ever Juicy Burger Recipe and a side of chips or fries!
3. This Hearty Backyard Burger Recipe is a great burger to grill and share with friends.
4. Guess what? You can make Italian sausage burgers, too! See how to make Loaded Italian Sausage Burgers!
5. Try these Teriyaki Burgers With Asian Coleslaw for a spin on a classic treat!
6. These Cheddar BBQ Burgers would go well with sweet potato fries and a nice, chilled drink in the summer!
7. This Best Burger Recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
8. Love turkey burgers? Here’s how to make the The Best Turkey Burger Recipe Ever.
9. Did you know you can make the Fiesta Burger served at the Hard Rock Cafe yourself? Grab the recipe for the Hard Rock Fiesta Burger!
10. If you like sweet and spicy food, these Pineapple Sriracha Turkey Burgers are the burgers for you!
11. Okay. This blows my mind. You can actually put cheese inside the burger when you make this Cheddar-Stuffed Taco Burger!
12. Bring Hawaii to your home with this Aloha Burger Recipe!
13. This Asian Turkey Burger is low-carb and heart-healthy!
14. I love to put pineapple on burgers, so I’m definitely keeping this Pineapple Teriyaki Burger recipe!
15. This South of the Border Turkey Burger is a simple way to cook a little Tex-Mex for dinner!
16. These Backyard BBQ Slaw Burgers are awesome for a summer barbecue!
17. If you love Polynesian food, then this Polynesian Burger Recipe is the recipe for you!
18. Fill your family’s tummies with this Cowboy Burger Recipe!
19. Tired of making dry, bland burgers? Follow this recipe and learn How To Make The Best Juicy Hamburger!
20. There are other green things to put on a burger besides lettuce. Try avocados on these Green Salsa Turkey Burgers!
21. Get ready to smile and say “Cheese!” with this delicious All American Bacon Cheeseburger!
22. Add ranch dressing to this Ranch Burger Recipe to make your own special sauce!
23. These Grilled Hawaiian Brat Burgers are made with brats and cook up quickly. Genius!
24. Make your own fast food with this Copycat Five Guys Burger recipe!
25. Craving a classic burger? Make an All American Burger!
26. Try this Mexican Turkey Burger and let the kids top it with their favorite taco toppings!
27. Your kids won’t even realize there’s liver in this Beef And Liver Burger!
28. Burgers don’t always have to be made with beef or turkey. Try these Chicken Parmesan Burgers!
29. This Ultimate Burger Patty Recipe goes with, well, pretty much anything!
30. Sneak a veggie into your kids’ dinner with these Turkey Zucchini Burgers!
Easy Hamburger Patty Recipes and Resources:
These Amazon affiliate resources are super handy for making your own easy hamburger patty recipes!