I have had some people say they are having a hard time finding all of the kid friendly recipes on 3 Boys and a Dog. So, today I am taking the time to link all of my recipes in one location.
Kid Friendly Recipes = Kid Tested and Mom Approved. 🙂
For more recipes just like these, be sure to visit my new site Southern Mom Cooks!
Click here for a FREE Printable Menu Planning Sheet!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Pizza Dip
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Parmesan Fondue <—definitely party favorite!
- Roasted Pecans
- Jerk Chicken Nachos
- Tuna Cucumber Bites
- Skillet Queso
Cookies, Candies, and Desserts:
- Cool Mint Oreo Cookie Balls
- Kelli’s Fantasy Fudge
- Magic Cookie Bars
- Oatmeal Cherry Cookies
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Turtle Brownies
- Ice Cream Cake Roll
- Warm Caramel Apple Cake
- Kitty Litter Cake <—my boys think it is AWESOME
- Twinkie Tiramisu
- Butterfly Cupcakes
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies <—the easiest! and our fave
- Four Layer Delight <—this is a highly requested item
- Chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownies
- Chocolate Bacon Crunch <–OMG! This is my new fave!
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Irish Potato Candy
- Cookie Kisses and Cookie Cups
- Peanut Butter Candy Bar Bites (like a Butterfinger)
- Super Simple Chocolate Pie
Holiday and Seasonal Recipes:
- Mummy Face Pizzas
- Autumn Spice Cookies
- Uses for leftover Halloween Candy
- Strawberry Surprise Freezer Jam
- No Bake Ghost Cookies
Main Dishes – Beef:
- Girl Scout Stew <– my old stand-by
- Taco Bake <—Mom and Dad’s Fave!
- Rotel Dip with Hamburger Meat
- Kelli’s Spaghetti
- Leftover Soup <—very frugal meal as it is FREE
- Frito Pie
- Asian Beef Noodle Bowl
- Saucy Beef Chili <—5 ingredients, 1 pot!
- Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- Busy Day BBQ Meatballs
- Turtle Burgers <– not as creepy as they sound!
- Flank Steak with Mango Salsa
- French Drip Beef
- Crock Pot Pizza <—family fave, but not cheap
- Bacon Cheddar Meatballs
Main Dishes – Chicken:
- Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Chili
- Loaded Chicken Breasts <– Holy YUM! This is some good stuff
- Spicy Chicken and Rice Flu Chaser Soup
- Chicken Stew
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Foil Pack Taco Chicken <—Tripp’s Fave!
- Saucy Parmesan Chicken
- Easy Chinese Stir Fry
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Main Dishes – Fish & Seafood:
Main Dishes – Pork:
Main Dishes – Vegetarian and Meatless:
- Veggie-Cheddar Naked Quiche
- Super Supper Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper & Artichoke Pizza
- Vibrant Veggie Stir Fry
- Toasted Ravioli
- Pasta Primavera with Basic White Sauce
- Angel Hair Frittata <– contains eggs
- Tortellini salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Dilly Pickle Potato Salad
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- Homemade Creamed Corn
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
- Freckled Face Wow! Wow! Wubbzys (biscuits)
- Onion Mashed Potato Casserole
- Brown Rice made from White Rice
- Apple Slaw <– about 1/2 down this post
- Vegetable Kabobs with Mango Salsa
- Pineapple Casserole <– reader request!
Please, feel free to share your favorite recipes!
When I am looking for some new kid friendly recipes, I check the following pages first:
- Org Junkie’s HUGE Family Friendly recipe index. Her list includes quite a few (read: most) Gluten Free Recipes and she even has a printable grocery list for each recipe!
- How to Have it All has a post of tons of Easy Recipes. As a busy mom of 3, I am always needing the easy way out without compromising my wallet or our health. How to Have it All helps me to accomplish that!
- Budget Saving Mom shares her best Budget Recipes and I don’t mind her pretty pictures either! I don’t garden, but her site makes me wish I did!
- The Sassy Saver tells us how she comes up with Frugal Recipes and even has a Frugal Recipe Friday so we can try something new (and cheap) each week!
- Sherri at Luv A Bargain has a great page of Simple Recipes perfect for busy families!
- Andrea at The Greenbacks Gal wows me with her Quick Healthy Recipes… I should try harder to be crunchy!
- Crystal and Company’s Recipe Resources page is all I need to help me with my menu planning!
- Heidi at Little People Wealth has really made my tummy growl and my checkbook sigh with relief a time her two with her Very Frugal Recipes. Y’all know that her roasted garlic and spinich white pizza sounds FABULOUS!
- Barbara at Clipper Girl’s Saving Spot will be giving us a page of her Frugal Recipes very soon, so be sure to keep checking in with her!
I now have a new site: Southern Mom Cooks! Find my most recent posts here: