Chicken is a staple of my monthly meal plan. If you could take a look at the meal plan that hangs on our fridge, you’d see chicken on there at least once each week. My family loves to eat chicken and it’s such a simple, inexpensive meat that I love to serve it!
Sometimes, though, I need a few new ways to make it. After all, baking chicken the same exact way each time can get pretty dull – even for me.
So I’ve found lots of tasty chicken recipes to share with the family and I’ve rounded them all up below! There are ideas here for chicken dinners, sandwiches, kid-friendly snacks, and even salads! Look below to find over 100 delish chicken recipes to serve your family!
And for more easy ways to serve chicken, don’t miss my list of delicious chicken fryer recipes!
100+ Chicken Recipes to Serve Your Family:
1. This recipe for Southwestern Cheesy Chicken is perfect for Tex-Mex night!
2. Serve this simple Chicken and Spinach Frittata for breakfast or dinner!
3. The kids will love this Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole!
4. Fix up this Spinach Artichoke Chicken and serve it with French bread!
5. I make this recipe for Italian Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes at least once a month. It’s a perfect one-dish meal!
6. We love Caribbean food in our family. These Jerk Chicken Nachos look delicious!
7. This Grilled Monterey Chicken is light enough to pair with a garden salad!
8. Serve a basic pasta on the side with this recipe for Lemon Chicken with Veggies!
9. Let your family assemble their own Crockpot Chicken Fajitas for Taco Tuesday!
10. These Basil Baked Chicken Legs will go with almost anything!
11. We love this recipe for Slow Cooker Whole Fryer Chicken. Such a great way to use whole chicken when it’s on sale!
12. Make up this Sweet and Sour Pineapple Chicken for your own takeout – at home!
13. Kids will love eating this Chicken Tetrazzini for dinner!
14. This cheesy Parmesan Stuffed Chicken is great for cheese lovers!
15. Did you know you can make tacos in the oven? Try these Oven-Baked Chicken Tacos!
16. This Simple Beer Can Chicken recipe couldn’t be easier! You can actually cook the entire chicken with the beer can!
17. These Green Chile Chicken Taquitos look wonderful. I fully expect that I’d eat, like, 10 of them!
18. This Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake is so easy! It’s a great weeknight dinner!
19. Throw your own luau with this simple Hawaiian Chicken recipe!
20. I love how the sweet and tart flavors combine in this Apricot-Balsamic Baked Chicken recipe!
21. Watching your diet? This Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Pie is one of our favorites!
22. Use a store-bought rotisserie chicken to make these Rotisserie Chicken Baked Tostadas in just a few minutes!
23. And, for more Mexican food, these Baked Chicken Chimichangas look so, so yummy!
24. Serve this Slow Cooker Chicken & Bean Burrito Soup on a cold winter’s day!
25. Your family will love this Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken for dinner!
26. These Quick and Easy Chicken Puffs look so fun! And they’re perfectly sized for little hands!
27. Put this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Flatbread together for a quick lunch!
28. This Triple-Cheddar Chicken Pasta is a neat twist on mac and cheese. Definitely kid-friendly!
29. Serve up these BBQ Chicken Bacon Pineapple Kabobs for a finger food dinner!
30. Let the chicken marinate to prepare this Coconut Milk Baked Chicken recipe. It looks amazing!
31. This was one of our Oops! recipes that turned out awesome! Your family will love this Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese too!
32. Serve up the flavors of fall with this Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir-Fry!
33. This Crispy Cheddar Chicken will be a big hit with your family!
34. I absolutely love chicken and waffles, so I know these Chicken & Waffle Sliders are to die for!
35. This cheesy Oven-Baked Muenster Chicken will be so good with buttery rice!
36. Forget ordering out! Make your own Chicken Ranch Pizza!
37. Pair these Grilled Chicken Kabobs with a salad for a healthy lunch!
38. Put your slow cooker to work to make these Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos!
39. This creamy French Onion Chicken Casserole is perfect for a hungry family!
40. If you love creamy, cheesy pasta, this recipe for Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta is for you!
41. These Asian Chicken Kabobs look so easy and yummy!
42. Oh my. This rich Crockpot Chicken Alfredo Casserole looks absolutely fantastic!
43. Kids will love these Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas for snack or dinner!
44. This easy Italian Chicken Bake is going to be one of my weeknight go-to’s!
45. My kids just love Italian food. This Grilled Italian Chicken Pasta is right up their alley!
46. Who doesn’t love chicken wings? These Grilled Chipotle Chicken Wings are spicy and delicious!
47. Put these Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders out to enjoy on game day!
48. These Chicken Burrito Bowls would be perfect for a quick dinner!
49. Head south of the border with this Chile Con Queso Chicken Casserole recipe!
50. This White Chicken Enchilada Pasta recipe looks absolutely wonderful. Your kids will thank you!
51. Have a picky eater? This Chicken Vegetable Casserole is sure to please!
52. We all know that bacon makes everything better and this Bacon Creamy Asiago Chicken Bake is no exception!
53. Remember Grandma’s chicken and dumplings? Make your own with this recipe for the Best Ever Chicken & Dumplings!
54. Get the taste of a loaded baked potato in a dinner with this Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole!
55. The kids will love this creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta for dinner!
56. These Honey BBQ Chicken Wings are one of our favorite game day snacks!
57. Make a one-dish dinner with this Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole recipe!
58. Sneak more veggies into your children’s diet with this Pesto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake recipe!
59. Make barbecue chicken the easy way – with your slow cooker using this Crockpot BBQ Chicken recipe!
60. Kids will love these Baked Chicken Caprese Subs for lunch!
61. This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Braid looks complicated, but it’s so easy to make!
62. Here’s a crockpot dinner that will work any night of the week: Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken!
63. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are kid-sized and yummy, to boot!
64. Serve up chicken and pasta in this hearty Chicken Fettuccine Casserole!
65. This slightly spicy Southwestern Chicken Pasta is yummy for a family dinner!
66. I love a good gumbo. And this Chicken and Sausage Gumbo is one of our favorite stews!
67. Put this simple Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta together for dinner in a hurry!
68. Fettuccine Alfredo is usually a pretty time-consuming dish, but you can speed it up with this One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta!
69. If your kids like tater tots, they’ll love this kid-friendly Chicken Tater Tot Bake!
70. Serve this lovely Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus recipe for a dinner party!
71. With all of the cheese in this Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole, the kids won’t even notice the broccoli!
72. And here’s another cheesy casserole for the family: Cheesy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole!
73. Skip the canned stuff and make your own Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup in the slow cooker!
74. I love enchiladas. They are just so delicious. I can’t wait to try this Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole to make them even faster!
75. These Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks will go well with anything: pasta, salad, green vegetables, bread – you name it!
76. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of our favorite winter soups. It’s hearty, spicy, and just plain delicious!
77. The little ones will love this Cheesy Chicken and Orzo Casserole with its tiny pasta!
78. Cook up some chicken in the crockpot and then make these Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches!
79. Get the taste of a kids’ classic for dinner with this recipe for a Sloppy Joe Chicken Bake!
80. Put a spin on boring pasta salad with this Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad recipe!
81. Serve this Saucy Parmesan Chicken recipe with a green vegetable and some dinner rolls!
82. Make chicken, stuffing, and a vegetable all at once with this Creamy Chicken and Stuffing with Green Beans recipe!
83. This indulgent Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is so melty and cheesy! A surefire dinner hit!
84. Love chicken wings? Make them for the whole family at once with this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Casserole!
85. Don’t worry! There’s no alcohol in this Vodka Chicken Pasta recipe! It’s completely kid-friendly. 🙂
86. Be sure to garnish this yummy Southwestern Chicken Chili with Mexican cheese!
87. Kids will love having chips with their dinner. With this Cheesy Chicken and Doritos Casserole, they can!
88. Like Indian cooking? Try these Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs!
89. This simple Honey-Mustard Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is perfect for a busy night’s dinner!
90. Tired of boring old chicken breasts? Make our Loaded Chicken Breasts instead!
91. This hearty Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Alfredo Casserole is delicious for a quick meal!
92. You can make your own Homemade Chicken Strips and skip the frozen food aisle at the store!
93. This creamy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Pasta is perfect for both kids and adults!
94. Our family just loves this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip. You can serve it with chips or cut veggies!
95. This Golden Harvest Chicken Casserole recipe is absolutely gorgeous and packed with veggies too!
96. This simple Green Chili Chicken Bake is a neat way to have Tex-Mex for dinner!
97. Have some authentic island cuisine with this recipe for Baked Puerto-Rican Chicken!
98. Serve up a unique soup with this Chicken Fajita Chili recipe!
99. Put the taste of chicken wings in your dinner with this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole!
100. Head to the bayou for dinner with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe!
101. Serve a lighter dinner with this recipe for Weight Watchers Taco Chicken Casserole!
Delicious Chicken Recipes and Resources for the Family:
Use these Amazon affiliate resources to make the delicious chicken recipes above for your hungry family!