I am always on the lookout for fryer chicken recipes because chicken is such a low cost form of protein.
You can easily find whole chicken for under $1/lb, which makes it around $5 and it will feed your entire family plus generally you will have some left to use in another dish or as leftovers.
By the way, a great way to fully utilize a whole chicken, especially if you are making it in the crock pot, is to make chicken stock from it. You can freeze that and use in recipes that call for it later.
Want more ideas to serve up chicken for dinner? Take a look at this list of 20 ways to cook chicken!
Delicious Fryer Chicken Recipes:
1. This simple Slow Cooker Whole Fryer Chicken Recipe is a go-to in our family!
2. This recipe for Roast Chicken with Caramelized Shallots looks delicious! I can’t wait to try it!
3. Make family meals in no time with this Perfectly Oven Roasted Chicken recipe!
4. Put this Slow Cooker Lemon Whole Chicken on in the morning and make dinner with no fuss!
5. Serve this Savory Onion Chicken with hot buttered noodles and a green salad!
6. This Crockpot Ranch Onion Whole Chicken will definitely be going in my list of crockpot recipes!
7. All you need to add to this Roasted Garlic Lemon Chicken and Potatoes is a side of green beans!
8. I had no idea you could cook roast chicken in a cast iron pan! This One-Hour Cast Iron Skillet Chicken is brilliant!
9. Get some spice onto your plate with this Crock-Pot Cajun Whole Chicken!
10. New to cooking whole chicken? Try this Easy Lemon Chicken to get started!
11. Use a cut-up fryer chicken to make this One-Pot Roast Chicken and Tortellini!
12. This Slow-Roasted Sticky Chicken with Roasted Vegetables would make a great stand-in for takeout!
13. Make your entire meal at once with this recipe for Oven-Baked Chicken, Potatoes, and Carrots!
14. Or put a spin on the recipe above by making Easy Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Carrots instead!
15. This Greek Roasted Chicken looks amazing!
16. My family just loves this Simple Beer Can Chicken! It’s easy and it’s just plain fun to cook!
17. Try making this Herbed Chicken in the Crockpot to make a whole chicken the simple way!
18. Have an air fryer? Use it to make this Air Fryer Roast Chicken!
19. Put this Slow Cooker Sunday Chicken Supper on and have a family meal by evening!
20. Learn how to use a fryer chicken to make classic Chicken and Dumplings!
21. I absolutely love the taste of balsamic vinegar. I know I’m going to love this Fresh Balsamic Crockpot Chicken!
22. Don’t want your crockpot chicken to turn out bland? Try this recipe for Slow Cooker Spiced Whole Chicken instead!
23. Add a touch of autumn to dinner with this Roasted Apple Chicken recipe!
24. This seasoned Olive Oil and Italian Herb-Roasted Chicken would be perfect to serve with roasted potatoes!
25. Get your kids to eat their veggies with this recipe for Roast Chicken with Caramelized Lemons, Cherry Tomatoes, and Olives!
26. This Honey Lemon Thyme Roasted Chicken would go well with almost anything!
27. The coating on this Brown Sugar Garlic Roast Chicken looks incredible! Guaranteed to get the kids to clean their plates!
28. This Coconut Milk Baked Chicken looks so moist! No more dried out chicken breast!
29. Get your fryer to turn out exactly the way you want with this recipe for Perfect Roast Chicken!
30. This recipe for Crockpot Honey Mustard Chicken is like eating chicken strips – but healthier!
Handy Fryer Chicken Recipes and Resources:
Use these fryer chicken recipes and resources to cook up whole chicken for your family the easy way! The following links contains affiliate links. That means that I will make a small amount off your purchase without it costing you anything more.