Try a healthy & delicious way to serve chicken and broccoli in a cheese-topped casserole.
Minnie Says: We have had this two nights in a row and still aren’t tired of it – besides at only about 130 calories per serving, it isn’t a big deal to eat it all up!
- 1½ cups frozen broccoli florets thawed & chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms chopped
- ½ cup shredded fat free Cheddar cheese 4 oz
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium onion chopped (1/2 cup)
- ½ cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- ½ cup Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond milk
- ½ cup fat free chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup fat-free egg product EggBeaters
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate or medium casserole dish with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, mix all ingredients with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour into sprayed dish.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Sprinkle with additional pinch of cheese and/or pinch of fried onions, if desired. Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted.
Cool 5 minutes.