If you’re looking for a meal that is certain to please, this Baked Chicken and Pasta recipe will be a weeknight hit. Easy to make and delicious, everyone will be asking for seconds!
If you like this delicious recipe, make certain to check out this Buffalo Pasta Salad recipe as well!
Don’t worry, I promise that there is nothing hard about making this recipe. The steps are simple, the ingredients are minimal but the taste is big on flavor!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the chicken alfredo bake Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making this pasta bake at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
This dish includes one vegetable side and one starch side right in it. So, let us expand this into a full meal with a few more pieces.
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Refreshing Drink: Cranberry Kiss Mocktail
Don’t forget Dessert: Pecan Pie Coffee Cake
Best Casserole Recipes:
Once you make this baked chicken and pasta recipe,
More Baked Chicken Recipes:
- 1 package (16 ounce) of spaghetti or other pasta
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts – diced
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups frozen peas
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cooked pasta with chicken, peas and cream of chicken soup. Add to a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. Add cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Pour over the pasta mixture.
- Bake, covered for 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake 10 more minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 559Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 144mgSodium: 888mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 49g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 7/28/2019