Is there any better mixture than peanut butter and chocolate? The combination is a match made in heaven which is why these Peanut Butter Brownie Squares are so mouth-watering delicious.
Think about the rich, gooey brownie but added with smooth and creamy peanut butter. I know. It’s almost too good to be true. Do you think it’s against the law to make something this delicious? It sure feels like!
And if you love this, check out these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies!
My kids are absolutely obsessed with anything peanut butter related. When I decided to add it to brownies, life as we knew it was over. These Peanut Butter Brownie Squares are requested on a daily basis. If only I could get them this excited about broccoli!
Don’t forget to stock up on milk before you make your first batch of these! You might want to buy extra ingredients next time you go to the store. Your family will be begging you to make them again and again.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Peanut Butter Brownie Squares are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Tips for Making Perfect Brownies
These tips can help you keep your eye on the prize – the brownie prize!
- Make certain that you stir until smooth when making the batter. No one likes lumpy brownies!
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into and taking a bite.
- Don’t forget to spray the bottom of 13 X 9-inch pan with cooking spray before filling it with batter.
- Wait a bit after they’ve come out of the oven before you start cutting into bars. They need time to cool!
- Make certain that you preheat oven to 350 degrees as stated in the recipe below!
Must Have Resources:
When making Peanut Butter Square Brownies at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Instant Pot Ground Beef Hash
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Spirals
Starch Side: Oven Sweet Potato Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Homemade Iced Tea Recipes
Don’t forget Dessert: Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Best Brownie Recipes:
These warm brownies are seriously so good! They’re like the perfect combination of peanut butter cups and cake like brownies without having to use a brownie mix at all! And it’s no secret that every super easy brownie recipe needs some delicious ice cream options as a topper, right?
More Peanut Butter Recipes:
- • ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- • 1 cup granulated sugar
- • 2 eggs
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- • ½ cup all-purpose flour
- • ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- • ¼ teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter Layer
- • 3/4 cup peanut butter
- • 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- • 1 egg
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • ½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream the butter, adding in sugar and then the sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
3. Sift in the cocoa powder, flour and mix in the baking powder and salt.
4. Spray a 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and then line it with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper. Spread out brownie batter.
5. Cream together peanut butter with sugar. Mix in egg and vanilla. Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter batter over the brownie batter and swirl together. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the brownie batter.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
7. Remove from oven and spread out the chocolate chips that have melted over the top of the brownies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 353 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 67mg Sodium: 151mg Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 33g Protein: 6g