You’re going to love the taste and flavor of this Mint Brownie Cheesecake Ice Cream. Is there anything better than the taste of cheesecake layer after cheesecake layer that turns out to actually be mint chocolate chip ice cream? Mind-blowing, right?
If you like this recipe, don’t forget to check out our Strawberry Homemade Ice Cream as well.
There’s no denying that this mint brownie ice cream dessert looks great…but I can assure you that it tastes even better! One bite and your tastebuds will be jumping for joy.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
- Mint Brownies: This recipe calls for crumbled mint brownies. So, you will need to make these easy Andes Mint Brownies first!
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Mint Brownie Cheesecake Ice Cream are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making Mint Brownie Cheesecake Ice Cream at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker
Vegetable Side: Bacon Baked Beans
Starch Side: Brown Rice using White Rice
Refreshing Drink: Hawaiian Blue Mocktail
Best Brownie Recipes:
Once you make these delicious mint brownies, everyone in your household is going to want more! Don’t fret! I have picked out the best homemade brownie recipes to try.
More Andes Mint Recipes:
- 1 C crumbled mint brownies
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 2 C heavy cream
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- 6 TBSP powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 TBSP milk
- 2 TBSP powdered sugar
- 6 TBSP Andres mints baking chips
- Add cream cheese to a medium bowl and mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and milk; mix until smooth.
- Set to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl, add heavy cream and vanilla, mix on high with electric mixer for 3-4 minutes.
Stiff peaks will begin to form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and mix on low until combined.
- Spoon some of ice cream mixture into a ceramic bowl or loaf pan.
- Spoon some of cream cheese mixture over ice cream base.
- Fold mixture to combine.
- Add 1/2 of the brownie crumbles and 1/2 of the Andes baking chips. Stir to combine.
- Spoon on another layer of ice cream mixture, continuing to layer all ingredients until loaf pan / bowl is full.
- Finish with brownies and Andes mints on top.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.