Just wait until you get a bite of this delicious Red Velvet Iced Brownie recipe. One bite and you’ll be already looking forward to your next.
If you love this recipe, don’t forget to check out these Lemon Cake Mix recipes as well.
The look of these brownies is almost as good as the taste…almost. These simple cream cheese frosting brownies are easy on the eyes and the taste buds!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in this cream cheese iced
Must Have Resources:
When making Red Velvet Brownies at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Hawaiian Pork Kabobs
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Soup
Refreshing Drink: Green Mocktail
Best Brownie Recipes:
Once you make these Red Velvet cream cheese iced brownies, you’re not going to want to step! And honestly, who says that you have to? Here are some more brownie recipes to try:
More Red Velvet Recipes:
Red Velvet Brownies:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 cup flour
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 oz (1/2 brick) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and mix next nine ingredients.
- Fold in flour.
- Line an 8x8 metal pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before icing.
- Add the softened cream cheese and butter to a large mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer, mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the vanilla, milk, and powdered sugar.
- Generously apply the cream cheese icing to the cooled brownies.
These red velvet brownie are delicious with a cream cheese frosting or just some cool whip spread on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 46mg Sodium: 97mg Carbohydrates: 36g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 29g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g