When you host a Super Bowl party (or attend one) what kinds of foods are available? Do you do super bowl chili or do you make a hearty Gumbo? While we have been known to do either, we always have some yummy Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes on hand to last the 4+ hours of the game. I have pulled together some of my top picks to help you complete your Super Bowl Sunday menu plan!
27 Yummy Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
From dips, to finger foods, to snacks – no football viewing party is complete without yummy (and interesting) food! This Super Bowl Sunday be sure to wow your party guests with some of these tried-and-true delicious recipes.
- Triscuit BBQ-Bacon Party Spread
- Baked Mozzarella Bites
- Roasted Pecans
- Triscuit Sloppy Joe Game Day Recipe
- Pizzaria Snack Mix
- Slow Cooker Seven Layer Dip
- Tex-Mex Melts
- Savory Parmesan Bites
- Macho Nachos
- Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- Deviled Eggs – (really can’t beat them)
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Cheesy BBQ Chicken
- Roasted Red Pepper Triscuit Dip Recipe
- Creamy Parmesan Dip
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Jerk Chicken Nachos
- Chicken Broccoli Braid
- Rotel Dip
Buffalo Chicken Wings: Mixed Up
Seriously, mix things up – avoid the Plain Jane traditional wings and instead give your guests some fun and unique flavors of Buffalo Chicken!
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip <– one of my most popular recipes to date!
- East Asian Style Wings
- Avocado Chipotle Wings
- Creamy Buffalo Wings
Need some more ideas to round out the Super Bowl menu? Check out these great ideas:
- Meat & Cheese Plate Ideas
- How to create a vegetable tray
- Seafood Platter Ideas
- Rainbow Fruit and Veggie Tray Idea
- While actually written for a New Year’s Eve Party, these Perfect Party Appetizers from The Taylor House would work well for Super Bowl Sunday!
Do you have a go-to yummy Super Bowl appetizer recipe that I didn’t list? Be sure to leave me a comment telling me about it! I am always on the look-out for new and fun recipes!