I was sent some Triscuit boxes to try out a few Game Day recipes just in time for tailgating and ballgame viewing parties! Over the next few days, I will be sharing the recipes as well as our thoughts or recipe changes! Say YUM to football with Triscuit!
- 1 cup coleslaw blend cabbage slaw mix
- 3 Tbsp. Thousand Island dressing
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 12 slices Roast Beef cold cuts halved
- 6 slices Honey Ham cold cuts quartered
- 4 Swiss Cheese Slices cut into 6 pieces each
- 24 small dill pickle slices
COMBINE coleslaw blend and dressing.
TOP crackers with meats, cheese, coleslaw and pickles.
Triscuit crackers are made with 100 percent whole grain, are low in saturated fat and a good source of dietary fiber. Triscuit varieties include original, reduced fat, cheddar, cracked pepper & olive oil, fire roasted tomato & olive oil, garden herb, deli-style rye, roasted garlic, thin crisps, and rosemary & olive oil.
For more information, specials, and recipes be sure to: Like Triscuit on Facebook
Disclaimer – I was sent a few varieties of Triscuit to try out! The recipes are not my own, however any opinions stated are!