- 1 cup chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- Round tortilla chips approximately 50
- 1/3 cup whole kernel corn drained
- 1/3 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese try a Mexican blend
- 1/3 cup chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup jalapeno pepper optional for those who like spicy foods
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spread chips on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Bake for 5-10 minutes - until meat is warm and cheese has melted.
Serve immediately with sour cream and more salsa.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 313Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 389mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 18g