Triscuit is positioned to play first string this year offering a wide variety of recipes sure to be a hit whether you are entertaining family and friends at home or tailgating at the stadium. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat, Triscuit boasts hearty texture and impressive versatility. Be sure to check out all the game day recipes at Southern Mom Cooks to help you plan the perfect tailgating party!
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped seeded jalapeño peppers
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 36 TRISCUIT Crackers
- COMBINE first 5 ingredients. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- TOP crackers with tomato mixture, adding about 2 Tbsp. to each; sprinkle with cheese. Place 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 15 sec. or until cheese begins to melt. Repeat with remaining topped crackers.
Triscuit crackers are made with 100 percent whole grain, are low in saturated fat and a good source of dietary fiber. Triscuit varieties include original, reduced fat, cheddar, cracked pepper & olive oil, fire roasted tomato & olive oil, garden herb, deli-style rye, roasted garlic, thin crisps, and rosemary & olive oil.
For more information, specials, and recipes be sure to: Like Triscuit on Facebook
Disclaimer – I was sent a few varieties of Triscuit to try out! The recipes are not my own, however any opinions stated are!