- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cup nuts mixed nuts, cashews, walnuts, peanuts, etc
- 2 cups small cheese crackers or small high-fiber crackers
- 2 cups mixed breads sesame sticks, bagel chips, melba toasts, etc.
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- TIP: Could substitute 4 bags 8.75 oz each Chex Mix Traditional snack mix instead of making it from scratch
Using a large baking pan like a roaster, combine the cereals, crackers, sesame sticks, nuts and breads. Stir to incorporate.
In a small bowl, add the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir well. Pour this over the cereal mixture and gently stir to coat.
Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool before going to the next step.
In a large bowl add the chex mix and pizzaria ingredients. Gently stir to distribute evenly. Serve immediately
Leftovers should be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.