Everyone will love this Instant Pot Patriotic Cheesecake Recipe! It’s the perfect creamy cheesecake topped with fresh fruit that you can easily whip up in the Instant Pot. Long gone are the days when cheesecake has to be considered difficult to make! Use this red white and blue cheesecake recipe as the perfect treat for the 4th of July!
Speaking of amazing cheesecakes, be sure to check out my Delicious Cheesecake Dessert Recipes for even more sweet treats. Here you’ll find no bake cheesecake recipes and more! It’s always a good idea to have as many recipe choices as possible!
There’s nothing quite like the flavor of a delicious cheesecake recipe. It’s not one that you’ll likely forget. The creamy texture paired with the flavorful and crumbly graham cracker crust gives perfection in every single bite.
Instant Pot Patriotic Cheesecake Recipe
It’s crazy to find out that your Instant Pot can literally could up the perfect cheesecake. While you do need to follow the directions perfectly as they’re written, I can assure you that the cheesecake will come out perfectly, too! Get ready to be a cheesecake master!
My boys LOVE this simple recipe and claim that it’s the best cheesecake ever! By the minimal leftovers every time, I have a feeling that they’re telling the truth! This is a great cheesecake for the summer months, but you can easily make it any time that you have that craving.
How jiggly should cheesecake be when done?
Everyone always wonders if their cheesecake is cooked all the way or not. It can be hard to tell for sure, but there is a way to check. Just give the cheesecake a shake, and it should have a small jiggle in the middle of the cheesecake. But just a slight jiggle.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the 4th of July Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Instant Pot Cheesecake at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
You’re going to love meal planning! It’s one of my favorite ways to cook up dinner and have everything prepped and ready. It’s so stress free and simple!
Main Dish: Hearty and Simple Chicken Recipes
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Soup Recipe
Starch Side: Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Orange Mocktail Recipe
Best Instant Pot Recipes:
Once you make this Creamy Cheesecake Recipe, you’re going to love finding new and creative ways to use your Instant Pot. This list will give you some tasty options that everyone is going to love!
Check out this list of 30 Minute Instant Pot Recipes! Delicious recipes don’t have to take a long time!
The taste of this Instant Pot Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Recipe is the best!
Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops are going to be requested all the time!
This Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake is so delicious and a sweet treat!
Find out how simple it can be to make Instant Pot Cheese Dip!
Everyone in our house loves when I make this Yummy Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup!
One serving of this Instant Pot Hamburger Soup Recipe isn’t going to be enough!
What happens if you overbake cheesecake?
The appearance of your cheesecake is that it’s going to crack on the top if it’s overbaked. This will be the biggest indicator. The texture of the cheesecake is that it won’t be as creamy too. However, it’s still totally edible and quite delicious even if it’s overbaked. You can use it as a learning experience and move forward.
More Berry Recipes:
- Sweet Lemon Blueberry Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Delicious No-Churn Blue Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes
- To Make the Crust
- • 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- • 6 T of melted butter
- • ½ cup of brown sugar
- Cheesecake Ingredients
- • 24 ounces of softened cream cheese
- • 1 cup of granulated sugar
- • 3 T all-purpose flour
- • ¾ cup of sour cream
- • 1 tsp of raspberry extract (or any flavor)
- • 3 room temperature eggs
- • 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- • 1 cup of granulated sugar
- • 1/8 tsp of salt
- • 1 tsp of vanilla extract (if you can use clear vanilla, that will make the topping clear - otherwise, you can use other)
- • 1½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- • 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- • ¼ cup of fresh blueberries
- Spray the bottom and the sides of a 7-inch springform cheesecake pan using a nonstick spray.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs (pulse the crackers in a food processor to make the crumbs), butter, and the brown sugar well.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan and also about 1 inch up the sides.
- Put the pan in the freezer.
- Mix the granulated sugar and the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in the flour, sour cream, and raspberry extract.
- Add in one egg at a time and mix well after adding each one.
- Pour into the frozen crust.
- Put 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Put the cheesecake pan on a trivet and put it into the pot. Seal the pot and cook for 45 minutes at high pressure. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Once that time passes, manually release the pressure.
- Cool the cheesecake on a wire rack and then take it out of the pan.
- Mix the heavy cream until peaks that are stiff start to form.
- Use a different bowl and mix the sugar, salt, cream cheese, and vanilla. Mix until smooth with a mixer.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread onto the top of the cheesecake.
- Put the raspberries on top in the shape of a star. I like to use a toothpick first to poke tiny holes that help me make the shape.
- Fill the center of the star with blueberries.
- Let the cheesecake chill for 2-3 hours before enjoying.
Are you going to add any other toppings to your cheesecake? I like to drizzle on some chocolate and caramel for a way to add some sweetness!