This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NABISCO Cookies and Crackers for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s no secret that planning the perfect holiday party takes a lot of work. And that’s not even counting decorating the holiday table! But taking a little time to add some seasonal table decor can really “WOW” your guests and make your party one to remember.
How can you create table decor that will really make your holiday party stand out? Where do you even begin to decorate a table? These party table decor tips can take the mystery out of decorating your space for the holidays.
And what about dessert? Read on to learn how to make a simple and delicious cranberry-apple pie using Honey Maid Graham Crackers!
Of course, decorating your holiday table won’t matter if there’s nothing to eat! NABISCO is helping you bring home the holidays with tasty recipes that have been created just for the 2015 Holiday Season! To make it easier to prepare these recipes for your guests, NABISCO is offering exclusive coupon savings on their products.
During the holidays, you can score exclusive savings on NABISCO products when you shop at Publix! Grab the following deals before they’re gone!
- Save $0.55 when you buy one package of OREO cookies
- Save $0.55 when you buy one package of Triscuit crackers
- Save $0.55 when you buy one package of Wheat Thins crackers
Party Table Decor Tips
- Keep it simple. Remember to keep your decor on the simple side. If you place too many items on your centerpiece, your guests might not have anywhere to place their plates! To get an idea of how much space you have to work with, set the table first and then start decorating from the center outward.
- Consider your guests. Take a look at your guest list before you begin. If you plan to host several children at the table, be sure to avoid using items that are fragile, flammable, or could be swallowed.
- Think seasonal. Tie your decor into the season by using natural materials such as holly leaves, poinsettia blossoms, or clean twigs. Lace doilies are also a nice way to conjure up images of a snowy evening.
- Add some DIY style. Make your party table style unique by creating some of the decor by hand. Try making DIY place cards out of patterned cardstock and a fine-point marker. Or create a twine bowl by wrapping twine around the bottom of an inflated balloon, covering it with glue, and then popping the balloon.
Have you finalized the menu for your holiday party yet? If not, this Honey Maid Graham Cracker Cranberry-Apple Pie recipe is a lovely dessert to serve to your friends and family!
Made with apples, dried cranberries, and a deliciously crunchy graham cracker crust, this pie is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! Even better, you can make this pie a day in advance and serve it later!
Add a little more sparkle to your holiday party this year with these party table decor tips! And don’t forget to serve a sweet ending to your guests with this Honey Maid Graham Cracker Cranberry-Apple Pie!
For even more holiday party tips, recipes, and exclusive coupon savings, visit the NABISCO Party Planner!
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 6 large apples thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie 6 oz.
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
HEAT oven to 350 F
MELT butter in large skillet on medium heat.
ADD apples and cranberries; stir evenly to coat with butter
COVER and cook for 7 to 9 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring constantly
ADD sugar, flour, and cinnamon to apple mixture; cook while stirring for 1 minute
SPOON into pie crust
BAKE 20-25 minutes or until filling is hot and bubbly. Cool slightly
SERVE with whipped topping
*Note: can be prepared up to 24 hours before serving
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 55mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 5gSugar: 43gProtein: 1g