This Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake will fill your heart with joy. The smooth taste of vanilla, the sharpness of the apple, and the sweetness of the caramel happen to be a taste sensation. I have some other cheesecake recipes for you right here: Over 35 Easy Cheesecake Recipes!
The Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake gives you all the vibes of fall without effort.
Something about the apple and caramel combination screams fall to me. Maybe it is those caramel-covered apples or just the flavors, which is why I have been so excited to share this Caramel Apple Cheesecake that you make in the Instant Pot. Yes, you read that right, the instant pot.
Make sure to check out my 15 Delicious Instant Pot Christmas Desserts for even more sweet treats!
Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake
There is so much to love about this recipe. The fact that you can use your Instant pot is a bit of a game changer, but aside from that, the cider in the filling, the apples and cinnamon, and then the salted caramel on top means that this cheesecake is a show stopper.
Perfect for fall, although, let’s face it, you can enjoy this at any time. It is that perfect balance of creaminess and sharp flavors. You do need to create this cheesecake in stages, firstly focusing on the Graham Cracker base and using your freezer for speedy results.
Then, create your cream cheese filling with the apples and spices. Once the Instant pot does its thing, you can move on to making the caramel and serving your masterpiece.
Cheesecake is always a hit in our home, and the boys love it. The Apples and caramel combination fills me with all of the nostalgia of mom’s home baking, and I love that my boys are just as thrilled when I put this on the table.
What if my Cheesecake is a little loose when I release the pressure in my Instant Pot?
You will need to put your cheesecake into the Instant Pot for 35 minutes and then leave for 10 minutes before you manually release the pressure.
When you get to check your Caramel Apple Cheesecake, it should jiggle a little. If it is a little loose, then don’t worry. Just cook it for an additional five minutes.
Once you remove it from the Instant pot, you will need to leave it to cool for around 2 hours. You should begin to notice that the cheesecake will come away from the sides of the pan it was cooked in.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Instant Pot Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
You’re going to love meal planning! It’s one of my favorite ways to cook dinner and have everything prepped and ready. It’s so stress-free and simple!
Main Dish: Chicken and Broccoli Pie
Vegetable Side: Roasted Squash
Starch Side: Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Orange Mocktail Recipe
Best Instant Pot Recipes:
Once you make this Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake, get ready to crave more! I’ve gone and gathered up some of my favorite cheesecakes that I think you’re going to love as well. They’re all so unique in flavor!
Check out this list of 30-Minute Instant Pot Recipes! Delicious recipes don’t have to take a long time!
The taste of this Instant Pot Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Recipe is the best!
Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops are going to be requested all the time!
This Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake is so delicious and a sweet treat!
Find out how simple it can be to make Instant Pot Cheese Dip!
Everyone in our house loves when I make this Yummy Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup!
One serving of this Instant Pot Hamburger Soup Recipe isn’t going to be enough!
What happens if you overbake cheesecake?
All Instant Pots will vary slightly when it comes to cooking times, and so while 35 minutes should give you the perfect Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake, you might find that you have overbaked it.
The appearance of your cheesecake is that it’s going to crack on the top if it’s overbaked. This will be the biggest indicator. The texture of the cheesecake is that it won’t be as creamy too.
However, it’s still totally edible and quite delicious, even if it’s overbaked. You can use it as a learning experience and move forward.
More Apple Recipes:
To make the Crust:
- ¾ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cups of finely crushed pretzels
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 ounces of melted unsalted butter
- 2 peeled and diced apples
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 24 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tsp apple cider/apple juice
- ¾ cups of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 24 squares of caramels
- 1 tbsp flaked salt
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tbsp cream/half and half
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
To make the Crust:
- Add baking spray to a 8-inch springform pan.
- Cut out a circle piece of parchment paper and put it on the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and pretzel crumbs in a bowl, and then add the sugar and butter. Mix with a fork.
- Add that mixture into the springform pan and press firmly into the bottom. You're also going to press 3/4 of the way up the sides of the pan.
- Put the crust into the freezer.
- Mix the prepared apples with the cinnamon and sugar. Set it aside.
- Use a mixer and beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, cider, and cinnamon and mix.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix on low.
- Add the sour cream and mix on low.
- Fold in the prepared apples.
- Add the filling to the prepared pan. Cover with foil and seal the edges.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Put the cheesecake pan on the trivet and lower it into the pot.
- Seal the pot according to directions. Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes. Let it then sit for 10 minutes, then manually release it.
- There should be a slight jiggle in the middle of the cheesecake but if it's too loose, cook it for another 5 minutes.
- Place the pan on a wire rack, and let it cool for 2 hours or until the sides of the cheesecake start pulling away from the pan. Run a knife around the edges to remove them.
Caramel Topping Directions:
- Put the caramels and water into a pan and heat on low. Stir constantly until it's melted all the way. Let it cool, and it will thicken.
- It should be thick enough to pour but not too thin. If it's too thick, add a bit of cream and stir.
- Pour the caramel over the top of the cheesecake and let it drip down the side of the cheesecake. Sprinkle flaked salt on top and then add the pecan halves or chopped pecans.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 624Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 138mgSodium: 914mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 2gSugar: 47gProtein: 8g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 12/15/2022
Would you add any other toppings to this? I think chocolate chips instead of pecans would work really well.