This Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe has become a new favorite of mine! I love being able to pressure cook my cheesecake because it cuts down on the baking time by a ton! Be sure to check out my Over 35 Easy Cheesecake Recipes for more yummy recipes!
In just a little bit over 55 minutes, you’ll be staring at a lovely cheesecake. This is a fast and easy cheesecake recipe that everyone is going to love!
I find that the Instant Pot allows the flavors of this cheesecake to really combine. It gives all of the comforts of a warming hot chocolate with every mouthful, and I love it!
Don’t forget to release it naturally, and then take the time to be certain that it’s ready to be taken out of the Instant Pot. The full directions are listed below to ensure that you’re handling it properly and being safe.
Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
Once you add your water to the Instant Pot and your ingredients to the springform pan, you will see that all of the prep is done in a matter of minutes.
The Instant Pot takes over and does all the work for you! With this Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake, you focus on each element first and then add the finishing touches after the Instant Pot has done its thing. It truly is a taste sensation.
Every time I tell my boys that I’m making cheesecake, I find that they’re hanging around the kitchen a lot more than they would normally do. What I don’t tell them is that the chef has to try the first slice. Taste testing purposes!
How long does it take the cheesecake to chill?
Cheesecake is a beloved dessert, and its preparation technique has been an enduring part of culinary culture. Baking the cheesecake is only the beginning of a lengthy process involving chilling in order to maintain its signature smooth texture.
Experts suggest allowing your completed cheesecake ample time to chill in the refrigerator – usually recommended to be at least four hours, but up to twenty-four.
Cautious bakers should consider leaving it overnight as a safe option, granting the needed time for flavors to meld fully and the cake to reach desired consistency.
To ensure success, it is wise for any baker of cheesecake to plan accordingly for a proper chilling time before enjoying this timeless treat.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
When making Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Regarding meal planning, you can’t go wrong with making a solid dinner plan! Below is just a quick blurb showing how fast and easy planning out your meals can’t be. Don’t overcomplicate something that is supposed to help you stress less!
Main Dish: Hearty and Simple Chicken Recipes
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Soup Recipe
Starch Side: Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Cucumber Basil Limeade
Best Cheesecake Recipes:
Once you make this Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake, I am sure you are going to be wanting more cheesecake recipes. I’ve gathered up some of my favorites for you to try.
These desserts are simple and delicious and packed full of flavor. Here are some of my favorites!
The flavor and creaminess of this Super Simple Dreamsicle Cheesecake Recipe are one of the best!
If Cheesecake & Angel Food cake had a baby, it’d taste like this Japanese Cheesecake Recipe!
Don’t overlook this Brownie Cheesecake Recipe.
I love that this Weight Watchers Zero Point Cheesecake Recipe exists!
Make this Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake!
Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake is one of my favorite fall treats!
This Crazy Good Instant Pot Banana Split Cheesecake needs to be on your dessert radar!
You’ll want to eat this Creamy Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe all by yourself!
What happens if you overbake cheesecake?
All Instant Pots will vary slightly when it comes to cooking times, and so while 55 minutes should give you the perfect Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake, you might find that you have overbaked it.
The appearance of your cheesecake is that it will crack on the top if it’s overbaked. This will be the biggest indicator. The texture of the cheesecake is that it won’t be as creamy too.
However, it’s still totally edible and quite delicious, even if it’s overbaked. You can use it as a learning experience and move forward.
More Instant Pot Recipes:
- Easy Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Instant Pot Pizza Mac and Cheese
- Fast and Easy Instant Pot Beans And Beef
- Instant Pot Ground Bee Stroganoff
- 1 1/2 cips of crushed chocolate cookie crumbs (Sometimes you can find them already crushed in the pie section of your store. If not, crush up chocolate teddy grahams or oreos.
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 4 tbsp of butter (melted)
- Chocolate Filling
- 6 oz of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2⁄3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup of milk (reserve 1 tbsp for marshmallow swirl filling)
- 2⁄3 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 lg eggs (room temperature)
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 tsp espresso powder
- Marshmallow Swirl Filling
- 8 oz of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1⁄3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup of marshmallow fluff
- 1 tbsp of milk (reserved from chocolate filling ingredients)
- 1 tsp of clear vanilla extract
- 1 lg egg (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 3 lg egg whites
- 1⁄8 tsp salt
- 1 cup of marshmallow cream.
1. Lightly spray the sides and bottom of an 8-inch springform pan with a non-stick baking spray.
2. Combine cookie crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter until it resembles the consistency of wet sand. Press the mixture into the bottom and about 3⁄4 inches up the sides of the pan.
3. Place crust in the freezer while preparing the filling.
1. On medium speed in an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, milk, and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add in eggs, one at a time, mixing until combined after each.
3. Add in vanilla extract and flour and combine.
4. Place the espresso powder and chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup and melt. Cool to room temperature. Pour into the filling mixture and combine on low speed until well-blended. Pour into your prepared pan.
Marshmallow Swirl Filling
1. In an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
2. Mix in marshmallow fluff.
3. Add in reserved 1 tbsp. milk and vanilla.
4. Add in egg and mix just until combined.
5. Mix in flour.
6. Spoon marshmallow filling in dollops over the top of the chocolate filling and swirl with a butter knife.
1. Cover cheesecake with foil, sealing edges.
2. Pour 11⁄2 cups water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place cheesecake on
the trivet and lower into the Instant Pot. Seal and set to 55 min. at high pressure. After the time is up, allow to remain in the Instant Pot for 10 minutes, then release manually and remove to a wire rack to cool completely. After cooled, remove from pan and place on a serving plate if using a baker's torch to toast meringue or on an oven-proof plate or pan if toasting in the oven.
1. Whip egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
2. Add the marshmallow cream and continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form.
3. Spread over cheesecake and brown with a baker's torch or under an oven broiler.
4. Chill completely in the refrigerator before serving. A knife dipped in hot water and dried will help you be able to slice it better.
When will you enjoy your Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Cheesecake?