There is a little bit of heaven in your mouth every time you bite into this Instant Pot S’mores Cheesecake Recipe. Be sure to check out my Over 35 Easy Cheesecake Recipes for more delicious desserts.
It has all the flavor of Smores, but with the creamy filling that makes this cheesecake one of the best, you will ever make! Plus, the Instant pot does allow the hard work for you. What’s not to like?
Smores just take me to a time when you are sat around the fire enjoying the gooey creaminess of the marshmallow and the texture of the cracker.
This S’mores Instant Pot Cheesecake gives you all of that nostalgia in dessert form. It is super tasty and creamy and promises to be a crowd-pleaser if you do decide to share it with loved ones.
Smores Instant Pot Cheesecake
There is so much to love about this recipe. The fact that you can use your Instant pot is a bit of a game changer, but it is also the flavor combinations o marshmallow icing and chocolate-flavored filling making this cheesecake a bit of a show stopper.
Perfect for the winter months, although, let’s face it, you can enjoy this at any time. It is that perfect balance of cream and chocolate. You do need to create this cheesecake in stages, firstly focusing on the Graham Cracker base and using your freezer for speedy results.
Then creating your cream cheese filling with chocolate chips and cocoa powder. Once the Instant pot does its thing, you can add the marshmallow icing to complete this epic dessert.
Cheesecake is always a hit in our home, and the boys love it. To me, it has flavors of family gatherings around the campfire, sharing stories and memories. I love that my boys are just as thrilled when I put this on the table.
How should I store the Smores Instant Pot Cheesecake?
Once you have finished baking and decorating your Smores Cheesecake, you will want to let it cool down to room temperature. You can then store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
Any leftovers could be portioned and put into an airtight container and stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
You can also freeze the cheesecake. Just put it in a freezer-safe container and store it in your freezer until you’re ready to eat. Then move it to the fridge to unthaw and enjoy.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the S’mores Instant Pot Cheesecake are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Instant Pot S’mores Cheesecake Recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
You’re going to love meal planning! It’s one of my favorite ways to cook dinner and have everything prepped and ready. It’s so stress-free and simple! It really does make life easier on those chaotic family days.
Main Dish: Chicken and Broccoli Pie
Vegetable Side: Roasted Squash
Starch Side: Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Orange Mocktail Recipe
Best Cheesecake Recipes:
Once you make this Smores Instant Pot Cheesecake, get ready to crave more! I’ve gone and gathered up some of my favorite cheesecakes that I think you’re going to love as well. They’re all so unique in flavor!
This Delicious Instant Pot Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe is one of my favs.
There’s no denying the flavor of this Crazy Good Instant Pot Banana Split Cheesecake.
If you’re on Weight Watchers, this Zero Point Cheesecake is for you.
Give this Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie a try!
Make this Pumpkin Cheesecake Bundt Recipe during fall.
This Perfectly Sweet Instant Pot Berry Cheesecake Recipe is one of the best.
We LOVE this list of Delicious Cheesecake Dessert Recipes!
What if my Cheesecake is a little loose when I release the pressure in my Instant Pot?
You will need to put your cheesecake into the Instant Pot for 45 minutes at high pressure and then leave for 5 minutes before you manually release the pressure.
When you get to check your S’mores Cheesecake, it should jiggle a little. If it is a little loose, then don’t worry. Just cook it for an additional five minutes.
Once you remove it from the Instant pot, you will need to leave it to cool for around 2 hours which you should begin to notice that the cheesecake will come away from the sides of the pan it was cooked in.
More Chocolate Recipes:
- 1 1⁄2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips +extra for top of cake
- 1⁄2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 24 oz of cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 lg. eggs
- 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 sticks of butter (softened)
- 3⁄4 tsp of vanilla extract (using clear will produce a whiter icing)
- 2 1⁄2 cups of powdered sugar
- 13 oz of marshmallow fluff
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the size of the bottom of your 7-8 inch cheesecake pan and place it in the bottom of the pan. Lightly spray the paper and sides with a non-stick cooking spray.
- With a fork, combine the softened butter and graham cracker crumbs until the consistency of wet sand. Press into the bottom and about 3⁄4 inches up the sides of the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer while making the filling
- Microwave the chips at 30-second intervals until melted.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar at medium speed until light and
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing lightly after each.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix in melted chocolate, flour and cocoa until combined.
- Pour into crust. Cover pan with aluminum foil, sealing edges.
- Add 11⁄2 c. of water to the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place the cheesecake on the trivet and lower it into the pot. Seal according to your directions and set for 45 min. at high pressure.
- When time is up, allow to sit in the pot for 5 min, then release remaining pressure and remove cheesecake. Cool on the wire rack.
- Beat together butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and mix on low until thoroughly combined.
- Spread on top of the cake and top with chocolate curls or chips (optional). Add several toasted marshmallows if you like.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 906Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 174mgSodium: 494mgCarbohydrates: 108gFiber: 2gSugar: 88gProtein: 12g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 11/20/2022
When will you enjoy this S’mores Instant Pot Cheesecake?