This Strawberry Cheesecake Cinnamon Rolls Recipe will have everyone jumping out of bed in the morning! Perfect for anyone who loves sweet treats! You can never have too many breakfast recipes for the family!
If you want a simple breakfast recipe that mixes and balances the best flavors, make a batch of these. Trust me – you won’t regret it!
I used to be worried about making cinnamon rolls from scratch, but this easy recipe made it all worth it. I’m a huge fan of strawberries and cheesecake, so this is a winner combined!
Strawberry Cheesecake Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
While this isn’t a complicated recipe, it has a few steps. But like I always tell my boys – if there are multiple steps to make it, there can be multiple hands to help.
Not only will everyone be a part of making the homemade cinnamon rolls, but they’ll also get to help understand the process and pride that comes with baking! Someone can help make the day, while others can be a part of the frosting and the glaze.
In our house, we love to make dishes and meals that everyone can enjoy, and when everyone is a part of it, the food always tastes that much better!
How do I keep cinnamon rolls from going stale?
Keeping cinnamon rolls fresh and flavorful can be a challenge, especially if you’ve made them ahead of time or bought them from the store.
Keeping them in an airtight container is the best way to prevent them from going stale. Be sure to use one large enough for the rolls to fit snugly and with enough space to close the lid.
Additionally, adding a slice of bread inside the container can help lock in moisture and extend its shelf life.
Lastly, storing cinnamon rolls in the refrigerator will help ensure they remain moist and fragrant for extended periods; however, they should be consumed within two days after being placed in the refrigerator.
With these simple steps, your cinnamon rolls should stay delicious!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Cinnamon Rolls Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Meal planning is one of the best ways to prep for the day and week! Don’t make it a complicated process – enjoy knowing the dinner needs are handled!
Main Dish: Tropical Chicken Dinner Recipe
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Linguine Recipe
Starch Side: Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Paloma Mocktail Recipe
Don’t forget Dessert: Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
Best Cinnamon Roll Recipes:
Once you make this Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe, you will be hungry for all the other yummy options! I’ve gathered up some of my favorites that everyone can easily enjoy!
Start from the top and work your way down the list!
This Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls Recipe is one of the best flavors around!
Make this Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe in advance for the whole family to enjoy!
Try something new and different with this Cinnamon Roll Smoothie!
If you love using your Instant Pot, these Instant Pot Cinnamon Rolls are the best!
This Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Roll Recipe is perfect for fall!
I love how these Warm and Gooey Homemade Apple Cinnamon Rolls taste!
Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls are the best cake mix method!
Can you freeze baked cinnamon rolls?
Baked cinnamon rolls are a delicious treat. When you make them at home, there is often more than you can eat in one sitting.
The good news is that you can freeze baked cinnamon rolls – so you don’t have to waste any of those sweet treats!
All you need to do is place the baked cinnamon rolls in an airtight bag or container and pop them in the freezer.
When ready to enjoy again, heat the frozen baked cinnamon rolls in the oven or microwave for 2-3 minutes, and voila – freshly baked cinnamon rolls over again!
More Strawberry Recipes:
- Strawberry Cream Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Granola Parfaits Recipe
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅓ cup softened butter
Cheesecake Topping Ingredients:
- 1-ounce cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon strawberry extract
- Crushed Graham Crackers
- Strawberry Glaze ( you can make your own by blending 5 strawberries and adding 1 tablespoon sugar)
- Add the yeast and 1 T of white sugar to a bowl of lukewarm water. Let the yeast activate for 15 minutes.
- In a different bowl mix the dry ingredients for the dough. (flour, sugar, salt) Whisk and then add the yeast mixture, egg, egg yolk, and melted butter. Mix this until the dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a clean surface for 8-10 minutes or until a smooth dough ball forms.
- Place the dough into a floured bowl and cover it with a clean damp towel. Let the dough rest for 1 hour and 20 minutes to 2 hours at a time. The dough should double in size.
- To make the cheesecake mixture and brown sugar mixture, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar in a bowl. Then add the egg and tablespoon of heavy whipping cream and whisk to create a thinner mixture.
- In a different bowl, mix the brown sugar and cinnamon. Add 1/3 cup of the softened butter to the brown sugar mixture to make a thicker paste.
- Once the dough is done rising and resting, punch it down in the middle. Add the dough to a clean surface and roll the dough out to be 9X11 inches big and about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Spread the dough surface with the brown sugar and cinnamon paste evenly.
- Roll the dough tightly into a log. Cut into rolls that are about 2 1/2 inches thick, to make 6 cinnamon rolls.
- Place the rolls into a deep 9X11-inch pan. Add parchment paper first to avoid sticking.
- Let the rolls rest for 30 minutes, covered by a clean damp towel.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Before adding the pan to the oven, add a big tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture over each of the rolls.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. You want them to be lightly golden so that a soft and gooey cinnamon roll comes out of the oven.
- To make the cream cheese frosting, blend the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and strawberry extracts - plus the powdered sugar.
- As soon as the rolls are taken out of the oven, coat them in the frosting.
- To add a strawberry glaze, blend a handful of strawberries, strain the seeds, and then add 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Add some crushed graham crackers on top and you're ready to serve!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 834Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 185mgSodium: 573mgCarbohydrates: 114gFiber: 5gSugar: 59gProtein: 13g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 3/28/2023
Will you make these Cheesecake Cinnamon Rolls for a fun breakfast or brunch?