I think we’ve all been there: It’s 5:30 p.m. and you have no idea what to make for dinner. Caught between your hungry kids and your empty cupboard, you resort to ordering a pizza…for the third time this month.
Along with being unhealthy, eating out a lot can really do a number on your bank account, especially if you have kids. The best way to avoid this is to plan to make dinner at home. But who has time for meal planning?
Fortunately, you don’t have to plan your own meals. We’ve done the planning for you! Check out this roundup featuring one month of quick and easy meals!
One Month of Quick and Easy Meals!
- This Easy Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Braid looks beautiful, but can you prep it in just a few minutes!
- This recipe for Crockpot BBQ Chicken would make a fantastic weekend dinner.
- Nothing is easier than cooking everything in one pot like you can do with these One Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls!
- Kids will love this Easy Nacho Bake. It’s made from kid-friendly ingredients!
- This recipe for Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker will quickly become a go-to dinner staple!
- These Peachy Pork Chops use peach jam to make a rich sauce. Yum!
- Got frozen chicken in the freezer? Use it to make this Bacon Ranch Chicken Bake!
- Serve this quick Baked Potato Soup and Cornbread on a chilly evening.
- Melted cheese and marinara sauce makes this Easy Italian Chicken Bake delicious!
- These Chicken Puffs look so simple to make!
- Use tortilla shells to house these 30 Minute Taco Cups. Kids will love them!
- Let your slow cooker do the work of making these Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos!
- This Easy Taco Casserole would be wonderful topped with salsa and sour cream.
- This recipe for Baked Pork Chops in a creamy gravy makes a complete dinner if you add egg noodles and a salad!
- This Easy Chicken Fajita Chili is hearty and delicious. Plus, you can make it in about 30 minutes!
- I’ve tried this recipe for Honey Baked Chicken and it is so good. And you only need a few ingredients. Win!
- Your kids will eat these fun Southwest Pork Taco Boats up!
- Here’s another one-pot recipe and it’s one that kids will devour: Easy One Pot Pizza Pasta!
- Use buffalo sauce to make this rich Buffalo Chicken Bake!
- Skillet Goulash is a quick and yummy dinner that you can throw together in no time!
- This Quick and Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is creamy, comforting, and convenient!
- Use store-bought ravioli to make this Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna simple to make!
- This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole features egg noodles, creamy sauce, cheese, and ham. It looks amazing.
- This Chicken and Vegetable Coconut Curry is a quick and delicious way to enjoy Indian food at home!
- Hamburgers are one of the best quick dinner meals to make. Try this Best Ever Easy Hamburger Patty Recipe to make yours stand out!
- I could probably make these 3 Ingredient Chicken Tacos anytime, even if my cupboard is bare. Super easy!
- These Meatball Pizzaballs look delicious! And they’re so fun looking that your kids will love to try them!
- The creamy gravy in this Hurry Chicken Curry recipe makes it a perfect dish to serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- This Three Cheese Chicken Florentine looks complicated, but it comes together in about half an hour!
- Turn regular meatloaf into a special (and quick!) meal with this recipe for Easy Italian Meatloaf.
- Start this recipe for Crockpot Beef Tips with Gravy in the morning and enjoy a hot dinner with no fuss!
Resources to Make Quick and Easy Meals:
Get ideas for even more quick and easy meals with these great cooking resources!
- Food Network Magazine Great Easy Meals: 250 Fun & Fast Recipes
- 15-Minute Meals: 35 Quick and Delicious Healthy Recipes that are easy to cook
- One Pot: 120+ Easy Meals from Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Stockpot, and More