Mexican food is probably my favorite cuisine on Earth. It’s just delicious. I have yet to have a Mexican-inspired dish that I didn’t love.
I also love tailgate recipes. They’re easy to make and they’re just good! Plus, they’re portable, so you can make them in advance and bring them along to the big game, on a road trip, to a party, or anywhere else! Naturally, if I get a chance to combine both of these, I jump at it!
So I had a blast gathering these delicious Mexican tailgate recipes. There are plenty of yummy appetizers here that’d be perfect for game day or any other day of the year!
Choose a few of these to make for your guests and then complete your game day party spread with these crockpot dips for football season!
Delicious Mexican Tailgate Recipes:
1. Skip ordering out and make your own At-Home Nachos!
2. Set out a big bowl of this Taco Chex Mix and let your guests help themselves!
3. These Mini Taco Bowls are so cute! They’re a perfect finger food!
4. Use store-bought cooked brisket to make these Brisket Nachos in no time!
5. Put a south of the border spin on a basic appetizer with this Tex-Mex Cheeseball!
6. This hot and creamy Baked Pimiento Cheese Dip looks amazing. Serve it with tortilla chips!
7. Kids (and adults) will love these Mexican Chicken Sliders!
8. I have had BBQ pork nachos a few places, but these Pulled Pork BBQ Nachos are my very favorite!
9. These Taco Empanadas are perfect grab-and-go appetizers!
10. Add some toasted bread to serve with this Mexican Spinach Dip!
11. Love classic bruschetta? Try this spicy Tex-Mex Bruschetta instead!
12. These low-carb Mexican Chicken Lettuce Cups are a perfect way to serve an appetizer the healthy way!
13. Make your own Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas and set them out as appetizers!
14. Nothing says game day like buffalo wings. Make these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas for your party!
15. These fried Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos look so, so good!
16. These Macho Nachos are loaded. A great choice for hungry guests and growing kids!
17. Bake a Taco Pizza and slice for guests to share!
18. These Tex-Mex Chicken Rollups are excellent for tailgating! Make a big batch and bring them with you!
19. Add a little bit of indulgence to your nachos with these Filet Mignon Steak Nachos! They look incredible, by the way.
20. Skipping meat? This Mexican Black Bean Pizza looks amazing and it’s vegetarian too!
21. I’m not really a fan of pineapple on pizza, but I have to admit: These BBQ Chicken & Pineapple Quesadillas look fantastic!
22. Serve some simple sweets with these Easy Sopapillas!
23. Our family absolutely loves these Jerk Chicken Nachos. It’s a cool way to combine Mexican food and Caribbean food at once!
24. This piled-high 7-Layer Mexican Dip is great for parties!
25. Set out a tray of these Loaded Chicken Nachos and let your guests go to town!
26. This hot Mexican Street Corn Dip would be so good with chips!
27. Blue corn nachos always look so pretty on an appetizer table. These Loaded Blue Corn Nachos are no exception!
28. Slice up these Shredded Beef Quesadillas and let guests add them to their plates!
29. Have the best of game day and Mexican cuisine with these delicious Buffalo Chicken Nachos!
Mexican Tailgate Recipes and Resources:
Get ready for the big game with these handy affiliate Amazon resources you can use to make Mexican tailgate recipes of your own!