Four simple ingredients are all that you need to make this Cruffins Recipe! It’s the perfect flaky flavor in the shape of a muffin. Easy to grab and go! Sunday brunch recipes like this are the best!
If you’ve never had a cruffin, now is the time! There’s nothing quite like the texture – and the taste is out of this world! Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a snack!
These are one of my top recipes to make for a grab-and-go snack. I will eat these all day, so I make sure to make them in advance to move around and snack during the day.
I don’t know if these are supposed to be for breakfast, dessert, or brunch, so why choose and enjoy them when the mood strikes?
Since you can use already-made crescent roll dough for this sweet treat, they couldn’t be easier to make. They’re not hard to do – everyone will love how they turn out. Grab and eat – and enjoy!
Why not make this if you want to start a fun tradition for a special brunch treat? It’s a great way to cook something delicious; everyone can participate.
Having someone measure, combine, stir, and pour makes baking much quicker! They’re straightforward to make! All you have to do is a bit of layering and adding ingredients – and that’s a fun way to bake!
What is a cruffin?
A cruffin is a hybrid dessert that has overtaken the culinary world. It combines two beloved sweets – the croissant and the muffin. But don’t let the name fool you.
The cruffin is more than simply crossing these two sweet treats together.
Instead, it melds both, creating a unique heavenly texture and flavor. (and it’s the best flavor and taste!)
Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, each bite of a cruffin offers an irresistible mixture of buttery dough and decadent sweetness.
No wonder why this new dessert has become such an instant hit! We can’t get enough of it in our house!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Cruffin Muffin Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Homemade Cruffins at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
If you struggle with meal planning, I get it. I’m right there with you! I used to stress out about the food that I was going to make for the week, but that all changed once I started taking the time to plan out my meals!
Main Dish: Chicken Chili Lime Soup Recipe
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Spirals
Starch Side: Oven Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Paloma Mocktail Recipe
Best Muffin Recipes:
Once you make this Simple Cruffin Recipe, you will want more handheld treats! Muffins are one of the best things to make because there are so many flavors.
Here are some of my top choices for easy muffin recipes! I can’t wait to hear which one you make first!
This Delicious Mandarin Orange Muffins Recipe has the best citrus flavor!
Everyone can agree that these Tasty & Simple Blueberry Zucchini Muffins are a sweet and healthy snack.
Corn Dog Muffin Bites are a fun snack for the kids! They can even help to make them.
I’m obsessed with the topping of these Banana Crumb Muffins!
Hazelnut Blueberry Muffins are going to take your taste buds by storm. So good!
Check out how simple it is to make this Easy Pumpkin Mini Muffins Recipe!
I crave these Mini Pumpkin Oat Muffins during the fall! I can’t deny that pumpkin flavor.
What is the best way to store leftover pastries?
The best way to store leftover pastries is by wrapping them in clingfilm – this will help preserve the pastry’s flavor and texture.
Avoid air pockets when wrapping, as these can cause the pastry to dry out.
Storing in an airtight container also helps keep pastries fresh for longer, preventing moisture from containing within.
Storing wrapped pastries in a dark, cool area like the fridge is needed. These steps ensure that store-bought pastries remain delicious for days after purchase.
More Cinnamon Recipes:
- Cinnamon Sugared Donut Holes Recipe
- Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe
- Copycat HelloFresh Smokey Cinnamon Paprika Spice Blend
This Cruffins Recipe might be unique, but it's one you will love. Simple with just four ingredients!
- 3 cans of crescent rolls
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- ½ cup softened butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add nonstick spray to the muffin pan.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Open the crescent dough and lay it on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread 1/3 of the softened butter, and then sprinkle 1/4 of the sugar and cinnamon mixture across.
- Lay the second dough on top of the first and spread 1/3 of the butter and 1/4 of the cinnamon.
- Lay the last dough on top, and lightly flour this layer. Roll out the three layered dough to be a 12X15 rectangle.
- Spread the remaining butter on this and then sprinkle 1/4 of the cinnamon sugar.
- Start at the long edge of the dough and then roll it tightly into a log. Cut the log in half.
- Cut the halves into half, making four pieces. Cut each of those four pieces into half, making eight pieces.
- Put the pieces in the muffin tin and pinch to seal off the bottoms. (you can leave them as a pinwheel or gather the tops a bit)
- Bake on the center rack for 30 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Take them out of the oven and sprinkle them with the rest of the cinnamon mixture. (this needs to be done while they are still warm)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 502Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 439mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 6g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 3/25/2023
Are you going to eat this Cinnamon Cruffin recipe for brunch or breakfast? Try to eat one at each time of the day and see what you like best!