It may still be cold outside, but all the more reason to make an easy recipe you can feel good about. Whether you want have your friends over, cook with the kids, or have an at-home movie date, here’s a healthier recipe option for Roasted Red Pepper & Artichoke Pizza you can feel good about
Roasted Red Pepper & Artichoke Pizza
What You Need
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1/4 cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Spread onto crust; top with peppers.
- Bake 15 or until cheese is melted.
Substitute chopped tomatoes for the roasted peppers.
*DISCLAIMER – I was provided no compensation for this post, but I am an exclusive Delicious Byte blogger with Kraft Foods.. As such, I get to bring you up to the minute info from Kraft Foods! All information and videos or pictures provided by Kraft Foods*