This Hawaiian Pizza Dip Recipe is seriously so good. It just might be one of my favorite dip recipes out there. When you factor in all the pizza toppings and options that you can add to this dip, it’s no wonder why this is my favorite pizza choice. So many flavors, so much mozzarella cheese, so many great options. Check out our other simple dip recipes!
Golden and bubbly, you’re certain to love the tastes of pizza sauce combined with tasty pineapple chunks. One scoop isn’t going to be enough. Trust me on this one, you’re going to be hooked!
If you love that classic salty and sweet taste, skip out on the pizza crust and just make a dip instead. It doesn’t get much more simple than this and the flavors are seriously the best.
Hawaiian Pizza Dip Recipe
People are always surprised once they give in and try this dip. Maybe it’s because they’re used to pizza flavors or maybe it’s because this dip recipe is just so simple to whip up. Regardless, it’s delicious every single time.
My boys love this recipe because it’s a tad bit unique and it’s one that hits all their tastebuds. They love the sweetness and the salty and have tried all types of things to dip in it from chips to even veggies as well.
What can you use to dip into this pizza dip?
Anything that you want! Chips and crackers are always a good idea but so is Fritos, Melba Toast, and French Bread, too.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Pizza Dip Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Hawaiian Pizza Dip at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
One of my favorite things to do is meal plan. I’ve found that meal planning saves so much time and energy and lets me focus on the things that I love to do. As you can see from the simple meal planning below, it’s really not hard to do at all!
Main Dish: Hamburger Soup
Starch Side: Oven Steak Fries
Refreshing Drink: Pumpkin Punch
Don’t forget Dessert: Chocolate Marble Loaf
Best Dip Recipes:
Once you make this Pizza Dip Recipe, you’re going to want more tasty dips. Who knew that you could literally have a dip for every type of meal there is? Dessert dips and appetizers are both served best when you can dip into them.
Pumpkin Pie Dip is perfect for the fall and a creamy and tasty dip.
Cream Cheese Dips are always a good choice no matter what time of year it is.
I love these easy Spinach Dip Bites!
Want another tasty pizza recipe? Try this Pizza Dip!
Celebrate with this simple Easter Snack Dip.
Cherry Cheesecake Dip is one of my favorite dessert recipes!
If you’re looking for a tasty treat, check out this Brownie Batter Dip.
What other meat could you add to this ooey gooey dip?
It already has quite a bit of meat but Canadian Bacon is another great choice. You can literally add in anything that you want.
More Hawaiian Recipes:
- 8 oz pkg of cream cheese (softened)
- 14 oz jar of pizza sauce (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan (not the powdered stuff)
- 8 ounces of ham (chopped)
- 1 8-ounce can of diced pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup finely diced purple onion
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Frito Scoops
- French Bread
- Melba Toast
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, pizza sauce, 1 cup of mozzarella, parmesan, onions, and garlic powder
- Put the mixture in a casserole dish or baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Top (in this order) with remaining mozzarella, ham, then pineapple. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and a tint of brown.
- Let it cool just a little and serve with the cut pieces of Italian bread for dipping or Frito Scoops for crunch. This is awesome and a great dish to serve at a certain large football function or potluck event.
- Enjoy it!
Who are you going to enjoy this Hawaiian Pizza Dip with?