We try to have Family Movie Night a couple of times a month. Each time, we choose a family-friendly film, have a fun snack, and enjoy the time together.
Sometimes, though, I get so busy with the week that I don’t have time to think of a snack to make for the kids. And that’s why I love this list of over 30 movie night snack ideas! There are plenty of sweet and salty treats here that the whole family will enjoy on movie night!
One of our favorite movies is “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”. Don’t miss this list of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Movie Night Ideas for your next family movie night!
Over 30 Movie Night Snack Ideas:
1. This sweet Peanut Butter Popcorn is totally addictive! Be sure to share it so you don’t eat it all!
2. Get the taste of S’mores without the work in this fun S’mores Snack Mix!
3. Make these mini Rice Krispie Bites for a poppable sweet treat you can share during the film!
4. Let the kids dress up their own movie night snack with this DIY Movie Night Popcorn Bar!
5. Serve some unforgettable popcorn with this recipe for Neon Slime Popcorn Snack Mix!
6. Trying to eat healthy? Try these delicious Spicy Cheesy Kale Chips!
7. I love cheesecake, but I don’t love the work of making it. These Cheesecake Cookie Bars are a quick treat!
8. Popcorn balls are one of my favorite childhood treats. These Sprinkled Popcorn Balls look so fun!
9. These sweet and salty White Chocolate Pretzel Bites are a perfect snack to munch on!
10. And speaking of sweet and salty, these Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips are the best of both!
11. Make up a batch of this 3-Ingredient Rotel Dip and serve it with tortilla chips!
12. Or make up your own Baked Potato Parmesan Chips for the family!
13. This Movie Night Snack Mix goes fast, so make a double batch for everyone!
14. This Easy Chocolate Pretzel Fudge is a simple dessert for the kids!
15. Have candy and popcorn in this recipe for Movie Theater Candy Popcorn!
16. Make caramel corn without the work with this Lazy Caramel Corn recipe!
17. Craving hot cocoa? Try this Hot Chocolate Snack Mix!
18. Bake up these Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies and pass them out with a cup of milk!
19. Toss some peanuts, candy, and salty snacks together to make this Peanutty Movie Snack Mix!
20. These Hot Cocoa Popcorn Balls are a perfect movie night snack for winter!
21. Serve up this DIY Super Easy Sour Cream and Onion Dip with your favorite chips!
22. I love cinnamon, so of course I love churros. This Mexican Churro Popcorn is a must-make!
23. Get the tang of pretzels and the creaminess of peanut butter in these Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars!
24. Love caramel popcorn but want a little more “crunch”> This Caramel Nut Snack Mix is perfect!
25. Serve this Parmesan Popcorn for a light (and mess-free!) movie snack!
26. Spicy foods are a big snack for me, which makes this Buffalo-Style Hot Popcorn an automatic favorite of mine!
27. This Peanut Butter Lovers’ Snack Mix is crunchy, salty, and sweet – the best kind of snack to enjoy during a movie!
28. If you love indulgent snacks, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn fits the bill!
29. These Candy Corn Pretzel Balls are so cute for a fall movie night treat!
30. Get the taste of pizza without the mess in this yummy Pizzaria Snack Mix!
31. Make up a batch of this super sweet Cake Batter Popcorn for the kids to enjoy!
32. These Chewy Cookie Crunch Bars are crunchy, chewy, and sweet. Be sure to have plenty of napkins nearby!
33. Watching the “Minions” movie soon? Serve up this fun Minions-Themed Snack Mix as you watch!
Movie Night Snack Ideas and Resources:
These affiliate resources from Amazon are super for putting on an awesome family movie night!