This delicious and easy Orange Coconut Salad is one of my favorite low calorie sweets with fruit. So versatile, it works as a side, as dessert–breakfast in a pinch. Seriously yummy.
If you’re just here for the oranges, though, be sure to check out these awesome 25+ Orange Recipes. A little bit of everything here that you’re sure to love. And maybe a few that you’ll be adding to your list of favorite recipes ever!
But let’s focus for a second on how yummy this awesome combination of oranges, coconut and greek yogurt–and no added sugar can be. Grab a large bowl, friends, because this one’s going to be tasty.
Ideas to Make Your Fruit Salad Shine:
Look, I get it. Sometimes, you don’t want just navel oranges and a little coconut to get you through (just kidding, I love it just the way it comes, but whatever). So, I’ve come up with some mix-ins that you can add to your fruit dessert to change it up:
- Whipped Cream
- Crushed Pineapple
- Maraschino Cherries
- Marshmallows and Coconut Balls
- Summer Berries
Now, I like to put my fruit cocktail dessert recipe on ice cream or toss off a dollop of cool whip. But the deal is, even if you have a sweet tooth, this sweet treat is ready to serve just like it is.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Orange Coconut Salad Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making Orange Coconut Salad at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Sharp Knife
- Dessert Bowl (this one is ridiculously pretty, if anyone is looking for a mother’s day gift idea for me…just sayin’)
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Spaghetti Bolognese
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Spirals
Refreshing Drink: Orange Lemonade Mocktail
Best Fruit Recipes:
Once you make this Orange Coconut Salad Recipe, you’ll see just how awesome it is to bring together a few bites of fruit and cream to make an amazing dessert–and you’ll be hungry for more. So, I pulled together the best fruit recipes you’re going to love!
- 15+ Mouthwatering Mango Recipes
- Rainbow Fruit and Veggie Tray
- Grilled Peach Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette
More Orange Recipes:
Oh, you were just here checking out the Orange Coconut Salad for the oranges? Oh. Well, ok, I get that–so I grabbed you the best orange recipes that you definitely don’t want to miss!
- Orange Banana Yogurt Smoothie
- Orange Cupcakes with Italian Meringue
- Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Orange Aioli
- About 10 large navel oranges
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons fat free plain yogurt or fat free sour cream
- 2 packets non-sugar sweetener, optional
- Peel oranges and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Put into large mixing bowl and add other ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 10 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 4gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g