Cake pops are all over the place these days. You can find them at local bakeries, chain restaurants, and even the grocery store! But if you want to have some fun baking your own, you’ve got to give these savory cake pop recipes a try!
All of these desserts feature a salty or spicy flavor to make your cake pops one-of-a-kind! Don’t worry: Most of them are still sweet. They just have a little extra “kick” that makes them unique. Your family will love them! And they’d be awesome to bring to parties or set out for guests! Take a look at the list and see which cake pop recipe you’ll try first! I think I’m going with the chili pepper ones. 🙂
Want to bake up some more delicious sweets this week? Check out this list of scrumptious candy bar cupcakes to make!
Savory Cake Pop Recipes:
1. Love Girl Scout cookies? You’ve got to try these DIY Thin Mint Cookie Cake Pops!
2. These Pumpkin Spice Cake Pops will be a huge hit at a fall football party!
3. Bake up these Cheesecake Pops and serve them with coffee!
4. These Salted Truffle Brownie Balls would make perfect cake pops! Just add the lollipop sticks and serve.
5. The soda in these Root Beer Pumpkin Cake Pops gives them a distinctive taste. They look delicious!
6. Combine mint and chocolate in these cute Mint Chocolate Marshmallow Cake Pops!
7. Who doesn’t love bacon? Add it to your dessert with these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cake Pops!
8. These Cinnamon Spice Cake Pops are basically tiny donuts that you bake yourself. Fun!
9. Wrap up these Spicy Gingerbread Cake Pops to give as gifts during the winter!
10. Okay. These Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread Cake Pops aren’t sweet at all, but they’d be amazing sides to serve with a hearty stew!
11. I love spicy food, so these Chili Pepper Cake Pops are right up my alley! They’re sweet, but they have a little spicy flavor inside. Perfect!
12. Add some chocolatey goodness to your fall dessert with these Chocolate-Covered Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls!
13. Let the kids help you decorate these Green Mint Cake Pops!
14. These Peppermint Chocolate Cake Pops would go wonderfully with a mug of hot cocoa!
15. Do you love nuts? Give these Spicy Pistachio Cake Pops a try!
16. Skip the typical spice cake this winter and bake these Holiday Spice Cake Pops instead!
17. Question: Can I bake these Pancakes and Bacon Cake Pops for breakfast? I think I might!
18. Get a taste of both sweet and savory in these Sweet and Salty Brownie Cake Pops!
19. These Salted Caramel Maple Bacon Cake Pops basically take all my favorite flavors and mix them in one dessert. I can’t wait to try them!
20. Show the kids how to bake these Pecan Pumpkin Spice Cake Pops and bring them to a school party!
21. These Salted Caramel Cake Pops are perfect for a cold winter morning!
Savory Cake Pop Recipes and Resources:
Bake up your own savory cake pop recipes with these handy affiliate resources from Amazon!