I absolutely love Halo oranges. They are just so, so good. They’re easy to peel, they don’t make a mess, and they’re just plain delicious! My kids gobble them up by the crate-full.
When these mandarin oranges are in season, I try to stock up. But that can leave me with more oranges than even my family can eat. And that’s why I’ve found these yummy Halo orange recipes that let me use these sweet mandarin oranges in all kinds of meals: desserts, entrees, and even salads!
Want to use more fresh fruit in your cooking? Don’t miss this list of delicious cherry recipes to try!
Halo Orange Recipes:
1. Bake up a batch of these Halo Orange Muffins for a quick breakfast on the go!
2. Serve this lovely Mandarin Orange Cake with Pineapple for a showstopping dessert!
3. This light and fluffy Mandarin Orange Mousse would look so pretty in parfait glasses!
4. Need a quick and healthy breakfast? Try this Orange Blueberry Yogurt Parfait!
5. Toss some fruit into your veggies with this easy recipe for Orange Garden Salad!
6. This fiber-packed Mandarin Orange and Brown Rice Salad is a super healthy dish you can eat without guilt!
7. These fruity Mandarin Orange and Coconut Popsicles would be amazing treats for summer!
8. Heading to a potluck lunch? Take this Sunshine Salad featuring Halo oranges, pineapple, and bananas!
9. Your kids will gobble up this Mandarin Chicken Stir-Fry! Try serving it over rice!
10. Keep the peels from your Halo oranges to make these cute Mandarin Peel Mini Cupcakes!
11. Try giving a batch of these Mandarin Coconut Cookies to your dinner guests!
12. Going meat-free? Try this Vegetarian Orange Chicken to get your chicken fix without meat!
13. Toss lunch together with this Cranberry, Pecan, and Mandarin Spinach Salad topped by a lovely homemade raspberry vinaigrette!
14. This beautiful Orange Chiffon Cake would be a delicious after-dinner dish for the family!
15. Serve this Mandarin Orange Fluff Jello Salad with graham crackers or apple slices!
16. Pop some of these creamy Mandarin Orange Cream Pops in the freezer for grab-and-go kids’ treats!
17. Whip up this Mandarin Pineapple Dream and place it out as an easy appetizer!
18. Make this Mandarin Orange Cake with Whipped Cream for a simple weeknight dessert!
19. This sweet and salty Tropical Jello Pretzel Salad would be an excellent brunch dish!
20. Put this low-prep, easy No Bake Mandarin Chiffon Pie together in no time!
21. You might think that chocolate and oranges don’t go well together, but this Chocolate Orange Cake really does look amazing.
22. Love cheesecake? Make this Mandarin Orange Cheesecake for a tropical taste!
23. Try these light Mandarin Orange Spritzer Popsicles for your kids this summer!
24. Put this Mandarin Orange Crockpot Beef in the slow cooker and relax until dinnertime!
25. Serve this elegant Belgian Endive and Mandarin Orange Salad to your dinner party guests! They’ll love it!
26. This Creamy Orange Fruit Salad will be a big hit with the whole family!
Halo Orange Recipes and Resources:
Use these affiliate resources from Amazon to serve your own delicious Halo orange recipes!