Candy bars are super popular treats and cupcakes are super popular treats. So why not combine the two into one ultra super dessert? These recipes for scrumptious candy bar cupcakes let you do just that! With over 20 here to choose from, you can mix and match flavors until your heart’s content!
I’ll be honest. I would never have thought of making cupcakes with candy before. But these recipes are easy enough that even I can try to make them! In addition to cupcakes featuring candy bars, there are also cupcakes featuring cookies and candy – just to make sure that everyone’s sweet tooth will be satisfied.
Over 20 Scrumptious Candy Bar Cupcakes:
1. Love to snack on M&M candies? You’ve got to try these decadent M&M Candy Bar Cupcakes!
2. If your kids are fans of Sesame Street, they’ll go nuts for these super cute Cookie Monster Cupcakes!
3. Can’t get enough chocolate? Try these Hershey’s Chocolate Cupcakes made with Cookies & Cream candy bars!
4. Candy corn is one of the hottest candies to enjoy during fall. Give them a twist with these Candy Corn Cupcakes!
5. There’s just something about the combination of peanut butter and chocolate that makes Reese’s cups so good. These Reese’s Candy Bar Cupcakes are even yummier!
6. Bake up a batch of these Chocolate Crunch Cupcakes made with Nestle’s Crunch bars!
7. Do you love mint cookies? Try these Chocolate Mint Oreo Cupcakes!
8. These Hot Tamale Heart Cupcakes are just too adorable!
9. If you’re not a huge fan of mint and chocolate together, try these classic Oreo Cupcakes. Add a glass of milk for the perfect treat!
10. Snickers bars are my absolutely favorite candy bar. I will most certainly be trying these Snickers Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes!
11. Chocolate chip cookies are an American classic. But these Chocolate Chip Cupcakes are a close second!
12. With these Thin Mint Cupcakes, you don’t have to wait for Girl Scout cookie time to enjoy your favorite dessert!
13. These Bubblegum Cupcakes look so light and airy!
14. Add some pep to your cupcakes with these Chocolate Candy Cane Cupcakes!
15. Soda in cupcakes? Yep. These Mountain Dew Cupcakes look really good. I just know my sons will love them!
16. Here’s another peanut butter and chocolate combo – but with Oreo cookies. Sign me up for these Peanut Butter Oreo and Cream Cupcakes!
17. Have some fizzy fun with these Coca-Cola Cupcakes!
18. Taste the rainbow with these Skittles Game Day Cupcakes!
19. I haven’t had a Butterfinger bar in ages, but these Butterfinger Cupcakes are a great way to relive my childhood!
20. These Sour Patch Kids Cupcakes are both tangy and sweet!
21. I love Red Velvet Cake, but I would never have thought to add candy to it. These M&M Red Velvet Cupcakes are right on time!
Supplies for Making Candy Bar Cupcakes:
Make your own candy bar cupcakes with these handy dandy supplies!
- Wilton 300-Count Standard Rainbow Bright Baking Cups
- VonChef Snap and Stack 3-Tier Cupcake Holder & Cake Carrier Container
- Holstein Housewares Fun Cupcake Maker