From Minnie: Seriously, I think I may be addicted to this salad! It can be served either as a side dish or as a dessert! It is so simple to make, and can be made well ahead of time, and refrigerated until needed. It is perfect for a Backyard BBQ or a trip to the beach! It is a healthy and yummy alternative to those fat-filled cakes and pies!
This recipe is very similar to Seafoam Salad!
- ½ lb green seedless grapes washed and dried well
- ½ lb red seedless grapes washed and dried well
- 4 oz fat free plain yogurt
- 2 oz fat free cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons agave or sugar or 4 packets non-sugar sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Honey Roasted Sliced Almonds or any other nuts I may have on hand
Cut grapes in half and set aside.
Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well.
Stir grapes into mixture, and pour into serving dish.
Sprinkle nuts over top of grapes. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 144mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 4gSugar: 36gProtein: 11g