This Fudgy Orange Brownies Recipe is going to be one of your new favorite orange recipe treats. If you love the flavor of chocolate and orange, these fudgy brownies are going to be right up your alley.
One bite of these chocolate orange brownies just isn’t going to be enough!
I love making these with some extra added chocolate chips and orange zest!
There’s just something about brownie batter that makes baking so fun.
Maybe it’s the flour cocoa powder combination or that sweet chocolate smell…regardless, I love making homemade brownies for the boys!
Make sure you check out my other Easy Homemade Brownies Recipes for even more chocolate brownie recipes.
Fudgy Orange Brownies Recipe
We love baking brownies. We’ll find a reason to bake them anytime, any day. But the added orange flavoring paired with the chocolate chunks really makes quite an amazing combination.
Make certain that you line your square baking pan with parchment paper so that you don’t risk these yummy brownies sticking to the pan.
Can you use other types of chocolate for this brownie recipe?
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Orange Brownie Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Fudge Brownies at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
The next time you’re struggling to think of something to make for dinner, realize that it’s time to give meal planning a try! This is a super simple way to plan out all the meals so that everyone can be on the same page for the day.
Main Dish: Tender Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
Vegetable Side: Frozen Asparagus Recipes
Starch Side: Oven Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: 4-Ingredient Lava Flow Mocktail Recipe
Best Brownie Recipes:
Once you make this Homemade Brownie Recipe, you’re going to want even more of that sweet brownie taste. I’ve gathered up some of my favorite brownie recipes that I think you’re going to love just like I do!
These Peppermint Bark Brownies from Scratch are great for the holiday time!
Don’t miss out on making these Delicious Cheesecake Brownie Squares!
Everyone loves when I make this Brownie Bottom Cheesecake!
Brownie Reindeers are the perfect holiday dessert!
Whip up a batch of these Mint OREO Brownies. Trust me, you won’t be sorry.
I could literally eat an entire pan of these Simply Perfect Pecan Pie Brownies myself!
How do you zest an orange?
It’s really just like zesting a lemon! Wash the outside of the orange and then use a zester on the orange rind and rub it back and forth. If you get to the white part of the orange, move to a different area and start again.
More Orange Recipes:
- Perfectly Sweetened Blueberry Orange Bread Recipe
- The Lorax Orange Lemonade Mocktail
- Orange Cupcakes with Italian Meringue
- 1 1/2 cup of Butter
- 6 ounces of unsweetened chocolate
- 6 Eggs
- 2 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of walnuts, chopped
- 3 T Orange juice concentrate
- 1 tsp Orange extract
- 1 tbsp Orange zest
- 1 cup of room temp Salted butter
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk (cold - chilled for at least 2 hours or longer - possibly overnight)
- 1 tsp Orange extract
- 1/4 cup of Chocolate curls
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab the baking pan (8X8) and line it with parchment paper. Leave the paper hanging over the edges by about 2 inches on each side. Spray anything that isn't covered by paper with nonstick spray.
- Grab a small microwaveable bowl and microwave 6 ounces of the chocolate squares. Do this in 20-second increments until melted.
- Grab a different bowl and beat the eggs. Add in the sugar, orange juice concentrate, walnuts, and zest. Pour the chocolate mixture over the top and blend in the flour. Pour into the baking pan.
- Pop in the oven for 40-45 minutes. It should be done once the sides start to pull away on the edge.
To Make The Frosting
- Grab a bowl and mix the butter until fluffy.
- Whip in 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and some of the orange extract until mixed well.
- Put the frosting over the top of the brownies and add chocolate curls and orange zest on top.
Are you going to eat a middle piece or an edge piece of this simple brownie recipe?