These Find the Letter W is for Wishbone printables will help your preschool and early-elementary aged children work on recognizing the letter W among many similar letters of the alphabet.
Do you remember fighting over the wishbone when you were little? The person with the largest side had good luck or something? Introduce this fun tradition to your little ones and teach them a bit about letters in the process!
In addition to my many other letter find worksheets, throughout November, I will be sharing some free Thanksgiving Printables and other resources to help you plan your Thanksgiving Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
How to Use These Letter Find Worksheets
- You can have the kids learn shapes by putting a circle around the capital ‘W’ and a square around the Lower Case ‘w’.
- They could use different colors: for example, green around the “big W” and blue around the “little w”.
- You could also grab a set of Do A Dot Art Markers (affiliate link) so they can just dab over the right letters!
However you decide to use these sheets, they are a simple way to reinforce alphabet recognition!
More FREE Thanksgiving Printables Resources:
- You can also access all of the Thanksgiving resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find the Letter P is for Pilgrims
- Pilgrim Crafts and Activities for Kids
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable from Crystal and Comp
Enhance Your Thanksgiving Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Thanksgiving? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Educational Thanksgiving Goodies for Kids
- Melissa & Doug Thanksgiving Box Of Questions
- Jingo Game – Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Felt Set (20+ Felt Figures, Flannelboard & Case)
- LEGO Turkey 40033
- LEGO Seasonal Set #40056 Thanksgiving Feast [Bagged]
Thanksgiving Books for Kids
- Thanksgiving Is for Giving Thanks (Reading Railroad)
- If You Were At The First Thanksgiving
- Pete the Cat: The First Thanksgiving