These Cheesecake Brownie Squares just might be your new favorite dessert. Not only are they full of fudgy brownie goodness, but they also have that sweet taste of creamy cheesecake as well. This is one of my favorite desserts and it’s so simple and easy to make!
Make certain to check out our other homemade brownie recipes!
If you like this recipe, don’t miss our White Chocolate Chip Brownies Bites.
There are few things in this world that are as delicious as delicious fudge brownies. Just wait until you get to take a bite of these! One of my top desserts!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in these brownie bottom cheesecake squares are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making homemade brownies at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Crockpot Roast Chicken
Vegetable Side: Asparagus and Potato Egg Bake
Starch Side: Parmesan Steak Fries
Refreshing Drink: Fun Rainbow Mocktails
Best Brownie Recipes:
Once you make this brownie cheesecake swirl squares recipe, you’re going to have to make more. But instead of making the same cream cheese brownies again, branch out and try a different brownie mix.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- • ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- • 1 cup granulated sugar
- • 2 eggs
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- • ½ cup all-purpose flour
- • ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- • ¼ teaspoon salt
- • 8 ounces cream cheese
- • ¼ cup granulated sugar
- • 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the butter, adding in sugar and then the sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, flour and mix in the baking powder and salt.
- Spray a 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and then line it with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper. Spread out most of the brownie batter, reserving about ¾ cup.
- To make the cream cheese layer, cream together cream cheese with sugar and then blend in the egg. Pour the cheesecake layer over the brownie batter. Drop spoonfuls of the brownie batter over the cheesecake layer and then swirl together on the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.