Asparagus is easily one of my very favorite vegetables. I love roasting fresh asparagus particularly, because it’s such an easy side dish to add to a main entree. Plus, my kids actually like it! Go figure.
But if I’m able to score a lot of fresh asparagus bunches, then it can be tricky to use them all before they start to wilt. So freezing asparagus has been a great way to make the most of these summer vegetables. But what can you do with frozen asparagus?
Thankfully, I’ve found a lot of frozen asparagus recipes that are awesome for using up these frozen veggies! Try some of these this summer with your family!
Need more yummy ways to make asparagus? Don’t miss this list of asparagus recipes to try!
Frozen Asparagus Recipes:
1. Serve this creamy and simple Asparagus Soup as a first course!
2. Make your own take-out with this recipe for Orange Chicken and Asparagus!
3. Put this easy Chicken, Mushroom, Asparagus, & Rice Skillet together on a busy weeknight!
4. Toss these Sauteed Asparagus and Tomatoes and serve them with a steak!
5. In a time crunch? Try this Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta you can make in 15 minutes!
6. This light Lemon Asparagus Quinoa makes a wonderful side dish!
7. Kids will love gobbling up this Creamy Pasta with Asparagus and Bacon!
8. These Chicken Asparagus Roll-Ups are fun kid-friendly dinners too!
9. This Sauteed Asparagus with Bacon is a great side for baked or roasted chicken!
10. Add some veggies to your main course with this recipe for Asparagus-Stuffed Chicken Breasts!
11. I love sheet pan dinners! They’re so simple! Adding this Sheet Pan Turkey & Asparagus Bake to my meal plan!
12. Serve veggies on game day with these Asparagus with Prosciutto and Cream Appetizers!
13. This Roasted Salmon and Asparagus dinner is a great way to eat healthy on a budget!
14. This rich and comforting Asparagus Risotto will be one of the family’s favorite side dishes! Guaranteed!
15. Skip old-fashioned mac and cheese and make this one-dish Cheesy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta!
16. Add a twang to your veggies with this Roasted Asparagus with Mustard Vinaigrette!
17. Toss this Easy Asparagus Stir-Fry together in a jiffy!
18. Here’s another DIY take-out recipe: Chicken Teriyaki with Asparagus!
19. Take lasagna to another level with Creamy Garlic Parmesan Asparagus Lasagna Roll-Ups!
20. Serve this Garlic Pasta with Asparagus on the side with just about any meat you can think of!
21. This lovely Asparagus and Potato Egg Bake would be wonderful for brunch or a late breakfast!
22. Bring this Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus to a neighborhood potluck!
23. This Chilled Asparagus Pea Soup would be an amazing first course in the summer!
24. Stick this Chicken Asparagus Bake in the oven and have a hot dinner the family will love!
25. Put this Lemon Chicken and Asparagus Stir-Fry together for a convenient meal!
26. This Asparagus Linguine is one of our family’s favorites. Try it and see why!
Any of the above asparagus recipes would make a great vegetable side dish for this one-dish Chicken Teriyaki Skillet Recipe.
Frozen Asparagus Recipes and Resources:
These Amazon affiliate resources make it a breeze to cook frozen asparagus recipes at home!
Tuesday 22nd of May 2018
What a great collection of Asparagus Recipes, we just love Asparagus! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday. Miz Helen
Thursday 17th of May 2018
Love these ideas - Thanks for sharing on To Grandma's House We Go!
Mother of 3
Monday 14th of May 2018
I too LOVE asparagus but often don't know what to do with frozen asparagus that won't make it taste all mushy. Thanks for this round- up! Pinned.