These Hawaiian Chicken Sliders are simple and easy to make! They are not only super simple to make but you’re Instant Pot does all the work!
If you like this delicious recipe, make certain to check out these Instant Pot Cheeseburger Potatoes as well!
This simple sandwich just looks like outdoor summer fun, right? The combination of the chicken and seasonings make it a truly delicious dinner option.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Hawaiian Chicken Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making these Hawaiian Chicken Sliders at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Leftover Boiled Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Top Drink Recipes for Summer
Don’t forget Dessert: Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Best Chicken Recipes:
Once you make this sweet and tangy Hawaiian Chicken Recipe, your family is going to be craving the taste of chicken breasts even more! Here are some other great chicken recipes to consider:
More BBQ Recipes:
- 1 (3 pound) bag individually frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices in juice
- 1 (15 ounce) package hawaiian slider buns, sliced
- 12 slices smoked provolone cheese
- Place frozen chicken in liner of electric pressure cooker.
- Pour juice from canned pineapples over the chicken. Reserve the sliced pineapple for serving.
- Pour barbecue sauce over chicken.
- Cover the electric pressure cooker and set the valve to sealing. Program using “manual” or “pressure cook” for 12 minutes.
- When the pressure cooking cycle is complete, allow a natural release for 5 minutes before quick release.
- Check the chicken for an internal temperature of 165 degrees. (Cooking times may vary based on the thickness of the chicken breast and type of pressure cooker.)
- Remove the chicken from the pressure cooker and shred with two forks.
- Meanwhile, set the pressure cooker to “saute” and allow the sauce to reduce until thickened enough to coat the shredded chicken. Toss the chicken back into the pressure cooker and stir to blend with the sauce.
- Serve shredded chicken on slider buns with choice of toppings: smoked provolone cheese, sliced pineapple, cole slaw, etc.