Nothing says “Game Time!” like chicken wings! And we’re huge chicken wing lovers around here…lol.
But if you’ve been used to baking chicken wings or deep-frying them, you might be surprised to learn that you can actually grill them! And while that doesn’t magically make them into health food, it does cut down on the grease a bit. So if you want to eat more of them, go right ahead!
Grilled Chicken Wing Recipes:
1. Cook up a batch of these Grilled Chipotle Chicken Wings and serve them with your favorite dipping sauce!
2. These Korean BBQ Wings have just a bit of spice, so you can still serve them to the kids!
3. Did you know you can grill Buffalo wings? Find out with this Grilled Buffalo Wings recipe!
4. Honey BBQ wings are probably my favorite of all. These Honey BBQ Grilled Chicken Wings look delish!
5. Want to try a different flavor? Make these Grilled Tequila and Lime Chicken Wings served with a homemade cilantro yogurt dip!
6. Teriyaki chicken is a huge hit in our family. So I know my family will love theseAsian Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Wings!
7. These Sweet and Spicy Wings would be delicious with ranch dressing!
8. Skip the store-bought marinade and make these Serrano Chili Grilled Chicken Wings yourself!
9. Marinated and Grilled Chicken Wings with a unique marinade featuring cola, honey, and brown sugar!
10. Okay, so this isn’t technically a recipe for wings, but it’s wings that are made into Grilled Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip, so win-win!
11. These Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Wings would make a perfect game day or party appetizer!
12. I cook honey chicken fairly often for dinner, so these Honey Chicken Wings are a natural fit for our dinner table!
13. Cola is actually a great meat marinade, so I just know these Grilled Coke BBQ Wings taste awesome!
14. Serve these Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings with fries, potato salad, or vegetable dippers!
15. These Caesar Parmesan Grilled Chicken Wings are seasoned so you don’t even need dipping sauce!
16. This recipe for Grilled Peach BBQ Chicken Wings adds a sweet flavor that’ll be a big hit!
17. Cook these Grilled Chicken Wings with Seasoned Buffalo Sauce and let the kids gobble them up!
18. These simple Herb Grilled Chicken Wings are light enough for finger food without the mess!
19. I’ve had chicken wings with mustard before, but this recipe for Grilled Maple Mustard Chicken Wings adds maple that takes it to the next level!
20. If your kids are a bit skittish about trying new things, these Honey Sesame Grilled Chicken Wings are yummy enough to win them over!
21. These Grilled Vietnamese Chicken Wings feature an Asian taste that’d be great with duck sauce!
More Summer Grilling Resources:
The following items can be purchased online – the links are affiliate links which means I make a few cents off them, but they are my recommendations!
- Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
- Hamilton Beach Indoor Flavor/Searing Grill
- Lodge Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan, Pre-Seasoned – 10.5 Inches