You’re going to love the flavors of this Slow Cooker Spicy Pulled Pork Chili Recipe. This slow-cooked soup recipe really enhances the flavors and taste. All you really have to worry about is adding the ingredients and then you just need to cover and cook. Your crockpot is going to do all the work for you!
If you’re looking for a hearty soup with a little bit of heat, you’re going to love the outcome of this delicious dish.
Once you set your eyes on the final product, you’re going to be rushing to fill your bowl. Make certain to have your toppings on hand so that you can make it taste just like you want.
Slow Cooker Spicy Pulled Pork Chili Recipe
The main thing to remember is that once you add the ingredients to your crockpot, you’re not going to want to take off the lid. This will keep the heat in and keep it cooking until it’s done and ready.
This is one of our favorite chili recipes in our house. It’s so delicious and we just love the added heat. If someone thinks that it’s too spicy, you can cut back on the chili seasoning or add in some extra sour cream.
Can you substitute pork for beef in chili?
You bet. This is the great thing about chili. You can use pork roast, pork shoulder, pork tenderloin or any other type of meat in this slow cooker pulled pork chili. All meats will work as long as you make certain to cook them up properly.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Spicy Pork Chili Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Chili Pulled Pork at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Meal planning isn’t hard, I promise! If you’re on the fence about meal planning, it’s time to give it a try. You’re going to love the ease of the process because it helps you to prepare and get ready for the next day or two of meals.
Vegetable Side: Asparagus on George Foreman Grill
Starch Side: Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Super Tasty Blue Mocktail Recipes
Don’t forget Dessert: Candy Corn Puppy Chow Recipe
Best Pork Recipes:
Once you make this Crockpot Pork Chili Recipe, you’re going to realize that pork is a very versatile type of meat that you can easily cook up in so many different ways! I’ve gathered up some of the best recipes that you can easily whip up at home!
Hawaiian Pork Kabobs are one of my favorite summer dishes to make!
IF you love choices, you’re going to love these Pork Chops and Rice Recipes.
This Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples is one dish you can’t miss!
This Pork Loin Filet recipe is super simple to do!
Apple Butter Pork Chops need to be on your cooking radar asap!
Pork Roast is an amazing recipe for holidays and other family meals.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops are full of so many great flavors!
What goes with chili?
There are so many great side dishes that can go well with chili. Cornbread, nachos, and even a simple side salad are all great choices.
More Chili Recipes:
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Low Carb Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Chili Recipe
- 4-5 minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon of unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Mexican oregano
- Sea salt & black pepper
- 3-3½ pounds of trimmed pork shoulder roast
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 4-ounce can of mild green chilies
- 3 Tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 28-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can of drained and rinsed red kidney beans
- 1 15-ounce can of drained and rinsed black beans
- 2 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Mexican cheese blend
- Red onion, diced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Put the cocoa powder, garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, and Mexican oregano in a bowl. Add salt and pepper and stir.
- Rub the roast with the mixture all over and put in a 6-quart slow cooker crockpot. Put the rest of the solid ingredients all around the roast and then add the chicken broth and liquid smoke on top. Stir the ingredients on the side of the pork with a fork.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Leave the lid on the whole time.
- Once the time is up, take off the lid pull the pork apart using two forks. Let the shredded pork rest for 10-15 minutes in the juices.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 520Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 8gSugar: 4gProtein: 39g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 1/9/2021
What toppings are you going to add to your chili with pulled pork?