- 6 Pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1 can sweet potatoes
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Different colored bell peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- In the slow cooker, layer the pork chops, peppers, and cranberry sauce. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Add the sweet potatoes and cook for another hour or until meat is cooked through.
Super easy and perfect for the crockpot! The slow cooker keeps the pork chops from getting tough! I like to sear them sometimes before throwing them in the crockpot to keep the juices in!
If you like this recipe, you will probably love these as well: