Sometimes you just want an easy recipe that has heaps of flavor. This Boneless Pork Chops and Broccoli recipe is exactly that. This healthy broccoli recipe truly is a taste sensation and something that I know you are going to love.
Succulent boneless pork chops glazed with garlic and Italian seasoning and juicy broccoli that soaks up all of the flavors.
Not just for the simplicity but certainly for how it tastes. Yum!
You know those days when it’s cold outside and you just want something to go from cupboard to plate in thirty minutes? This recipe is the one to pull out of the bag when you need it most.
The pork chops are juicy and full of flavor and the broccoli is a taste sensation because of the garlic and seasoning, not to mention the cooking juices from the pork chops.
Boneless Pork Chops and Broccoli
This is such an easy-to-make recipe. You need minimal ingredients, a few cooking tools, and your oven. You cook everything on the one sheet pan so there is minimal washing up, which let me tell you dad is pleased about.
It’s all about the seasoning and flavors and putting in just a little effort before adding everything to the sheet pan. First, you will season and flavor the pork, and then using the same bowl, you will do the same with the broccoli.
There is also bonus flavor from the pork chops which seeps into the broccoli. You will also find that this method works well with other meats and vegetables, and it is a great main dish to be paired with chips, mashed potatoes, or rice.
My boys love it and I love the ease of bringing a satisfying meal to the table with minimal fuss. Everyone is happy!
Can this dish be prepped ahead of time?
When you are in a rush there is nothing more saintly than getting home and realizing some of the prep is done for you, and this is a great one for that. You could add all of the ingredients to a dump bag and mix it all up in the morning and then refrigerate until you get home.
It gives the ingredients time to take on all of those lovely seasonings and flavors and means all you have to do is pop it on a sheet pan and put it in the oven. You could also put all of these ingredients in the slow cooker on low if you wanted.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
- Large boneless pork chops
- Italian seasoning
- Smoked Paprika
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Boneless Pork Chops and Broccoli are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Boneless Pork Chops and Broccoli at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
- Sheet pan
- Mixing bowl
Make it a Meal:
On the fence about meal planning? I assure you it’s a great idea! Not only will it save you time, but it will also let everyone know what to expect as well! Below is a fast and simple example of how easy meal planning can be.
This Beetroot Carpaccio With Whipped Goat Cheese is the perfect thing to whet your appetite before your meal. Take a boring salad up a notch with rich whipped goat cheese – melting in your mouth with every bite. Crunchy caramelized walnuts sprinkled on top, give the dish the perfect amount of texture. It’s a dream flavor combination that will make you fall in love at first bite! Trust me, this dish is the perfect appetizer to get your taste buds dancing and your tummy rumbling for the main course.
Vegetable Side: Roasted Spring Vegetables
Starch Side: Loaded Baked Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Strawberry Thyme Lemonade
Don’t forget Dessert: Creamy Chocolate Chip Caramel Fruit Dip Recipe
Best Pork Recipes:
Once you make this Boneless Pork Chops and Broccoli Recipe, you’re going to want even more easy pork dishes at your table. Sometimes it is good to seek out inspiration when you know a dish has gone down well. I’ve gathered up some of my favorite pork dinner recipes that I think you’re going to love as well.
Hawaiian Pork Kabobs have an awesome taste and flavor! These always go down well with my boys.
These Pork Chop and Rice Recipes will have you loving the ease and taste. Perfect for midweek when you want something tasty and filling.
Don’t miss out on these Lemon Basil Grilled Pork Chops! They are packed full of flavor.
Who doesn’t love an Instant Pot recipe? Your taste buds are in for a true treat when you make these Instant Pot Smothered Pork Chops.
I’m a huge fan of this simple Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe! Ideal for the weekend.
These Magical Pork Recipes are loaded down with so many tasty ingredients.
Easy Crockpot Pork Recipes are some of my favorite recipes to cook and are so simple.
Could I substitute the pork chops?
If you would like to try something different and Pork Chops are not your thing then this recipe would work well with steak or chicken breast. You could even use fish but you may need to amend the cooking time and perhaps put the broccoli on first to ensure that everything is cooked.
It is such an easy method to follow and the flavors work well with so many different ingredients that this could become your mid-week warrior meal.
More Sheet Pan Recipes:
- 6 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup of extra virgin olive oil,
- divided Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 t. of smoked paprika
- 1 t. of onion powder
- 1 t. of garlic powder
- 1 T. of Italian seasoning, divided
- 4 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 3-4 cloves of fresh garlic, finely minced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat.
2. Place pork chops on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle each chop with some olive oil (approximately 2 tablespoons for all 6 pork chops).
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of each pork chop and return to the prepared baking sheet. Season generously with salt and black pepper, to taste.
4. Add the fresh broccoli florets to the same mixing bowl and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Add remaining Italian seasoning and minced garlic to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
5. Arrange seasoned broccoli on the baking sheet around the pork chops, spreading it into a single layer. Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 23-28 minutes, turning the pork chops and stirring the broccoli once, or until the pork is completely cooked through* and the broccoli is nicely browned.
6. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and transfer pork chops and broccoli to a serving platter. Cover loosely and allow pork chops to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
This tasty recipe works best on a single sheet pan because the juice and seasonings from the pork chops add a lot of incredible flavor to the simply prepared roasted garlic broccoli. If necessary, use a larger three-quarter size sheet pan to allow enough room for the broccoli to be spread out in a single layer without overcrowding.
When will you make the Boneless Pork Chops and Broccoli recipe?