I vividly remember my mom cooking pork chops pretty often when I was a child. She fried them and they were so, so good. But these days, I barely have time to cook dinner at all, much less stand over a frying pan for an hour.
So I’ve found some delicious pork chop and rice recipes that are still tasty without all that work. Some use a slow cooker, which does most of the cooking for you, some are one-dish pork chop and rice casseroles that require very little prep, and some are pork roasts that would be delicious with minute rice! Take a look and see if you find a recipe that your family will love!
Need more quick pork dinners? Don’t miss this roundup of easy crockpot pork recipes for working moms!
Pork Chop and Rice Recipes:
1. Need a quick meal? Try this simple Pork Chop and Rice Casserole for the family!
2. Make your own Asian cuisine with this easy recipe for Sesame Pork Rice!
3. Get a taste of Spain with this delicious Pork Chop Bake with Yellow Rice!
4. Have an Instant Pot? Use it to whip up these Instant Pot Pork Chops with Rice!
5. Toss your meat into the slow cooker to make this Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Spanish Rice!
6. These unique Pork and Rice Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms would make a great appetizer or a first course!
7. Skip the takeout and make this DIY Pork Fried Rice yourself!
8. I love dirty rice. It’s one of my favorite Cajun recipes! Definitely trying this Double Cut Pork Chop and Dirty Rice!
9. These Creamy Mushroom and Ranch Pork Chops with Rice are moist and yummy. Kids will love it!
10. Serve this hearty Tangy Crockpot Pork Stew over hot buttered rice!
11. This recipe for Easy Baked Pork Chops and Rice will quickly become a weeknight staple!
12. This Sweet Chili Pork would be delicious served over stir-fried vegetables and rice!
13. Get a “kick” out of dinner with this recipe for Spicy Pork Chops and Rice!
14. Stir-fry is a big hit in our family and this spicy and sweet Honey Cashew Pork Stir Fry looks amazing!
15. This Indian-inspired Red Thai Curry Roast Pork Loin with Jasmine Rice would be a show-stopper at a family dinner!
16. And, speaking of show-stoppers, place this elegant Crown Roast of Pork with Wild Rice Stuffing on the table at a dinner party and watch your guests go “Wow!”
17. This Sticky Pork with Stir-Fried Rice would be great with egg rolls!
18. Whenever I want to add a little sweetness to my stir-fry, I use crushed pineapple. So I just know this Pork and Pineapple Fried Rice is fantastic!
19. This recipe for Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Pork Chops is a great way to keep pork chops from drying out as they cook. Pair them with hot rice!
20. Toss these Crockpot Pork Chops with Apples into the slow cooker and you’ll have a warm family meal by evening! This goes well with brown rice, wild rice, or white rice!
21. This Smothered Mushroom Pork Chops works well with rice, but it’d also be great served over mashed potatoes!
22. These Ginger Garlic Grilled Pork Chops are really easy to cook. They only need a few minutes on the grill! They’d be great with creamy rice!
23. Pork mixes well with sweet flavors, so this recipe for Brown Sugar Baked Pork Chops with Apples is a must-make!
24. Here’s another slow cooker pork chop recipe: Crockpot Creamy Cajun Pork Chops! You can make rice during the last 30 minutes of cooking to have everything ready at once!
25. Buttered white rice would be wonderful with these tangy Cider Braised Pork Chops!
26. Want to try a twist on traditional rice? Serve this Grilled Pork with Rice Vermicelli – it uses rice noodles!
27. This recipe for Peppers and Pork with Rice is a great choice when you’re eating on a budget!
28. Make Pork Chops in Creamy Shallot Sauce for a creamy pork dinner that will suit rice perfectly!
29. These sweet and spicy Maple-Glazed Baked Pork Chops would make a great fall dinner!
30. Cook up this Pork Roast recipe, then slice it into chop-sized portions and freeze for a quick dinner you can serve with rice anytime!
31. These Crockpot Apple Butter Pork Chops look so good. They’d be fantastic over brown rice!
32. This 5-Ingredient Pork Chop Rice Bake only requires a few ingredients you probably already have!
Pork Chop and Rice Recipes and Resources:
Pick up these handy affiliate resources from Amazon to make pork chop and rice recipes at home!