These Hawaiian Pork Kabobs are simple and easy to make. Nothing screams summer quicker than eating meat and vegetables off a skewer.
If you like this delicious recipe, don’t forget to check out our Hawaiian Chicken Sliders as well.
The great part about these skewers is that you can make them as colorful and pretty as you want. Grab some wooden skewers and add on some red bell peppers and you’ve got a delicious and bright dinner.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Hawaiian Kabob Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making Hawaiin Pork Recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
What are some good side dishes to serve with kabobs?
Best Hawaiian Recipes:
Once you make this Hawaiian Pork Recipe, everyone in your family is going to be craving that delicious, sweet flavor. Don’t fret, there are plenty more options to choose from!
More Delicious Kabobs:
Ingredients for marinade:
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
Ingredients for kabobs:
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- Make the marinate by combining the soy sauce, brown sugar, ground ginger, minced garlic, and sriracha in a medium bowl. Place the cut-up pork tenderloin in a gallon-size zip-top bag and pour the marinade over the top. Seal the bag and mix the meat and marinade by shaking the bag. Store the bag in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Make the kabobs by placing one piece of meat, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, onion, and pineapple on a kabob stick. Repeat the pattern until the stick is full.
- Place the kabobs on a baking sheet and bake until pork is cooked through, around 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 378Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 2561mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 43g
What is a kabob? Is it like a kebab?
They are actually the exact same thing! A kabob is more something that we say here in our culture while a kebab is what it’s called in more Middle Eastern cuisine.