This Reese’s Pieces Fudge Recipe is about to become your new favorite treat! There’s nothing quite like this creamy peanut butter fudge that is cut into squares that literally just melts in your mouth.
If you’re a fan of easy fudge recipes, you’re going to like this Reese’s fudge recipe. The peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk are a powerful and tasty combination to make this recipe a home run hit.
Get the full fudge recipe below!
This delicious fudge is not only tasty to eat but it’s really fun to make, too. And the best part? There aren’t a zillion steps to this simple fudge recipe. It’s as easy as making certain that the mixture is smooth and then pouring it into the pan.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Reese’s Pieces Fudge Recipe
Melting the milk chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and stirring until smooth is all part of the recipe. The last thing that you want to have in fudge is chunks of any kind of ingredients. Take your time mixing together the peanut butter mixture before pouring it onto the parchment paper to start firming up.
There’s a reason that my boys are crazy about this recipe and it’s because it’s so good and packed full of chocolate and Reese’s Pieces! Who doesn’t love those crunchy little candies?!
How do you store leftover fudge?
Place the fudge in an airtight container and store it in the fridge. This is the only way to keep it fresh and ready to eat the next day.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Reese’s Pieces Fudge Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Buckeye fudge with peanut butter candies at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Have you ever tried meal planning before? If not, now is your time! There’s nothing hard about it at all and it’s a great way to get prepared for the upcoming menu for the week.
Main Dish: Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese
Vegetable Side: Veggie Stir-Fry
Starch Side: Red Beans and Rice
Refreshing Drink: Pink Mocktails
Best Fudge Recipes:
Once you make this Reese’s Pieces Fudge Recipe, everyone is going to want you to make more fudge. The only option that you’ll have is to make up these simple fudge recipes below!
Easer Egg Fudge is tasty and great for family Easter celebrations.
Andes Mint Fudge is so minty fresh and delicious!
The flavor of this Peppermint Oreo Fudge is amazing!
Don’t miss out on this super simple Strawberry Fudge recipe!
Buckeye Fudge Candy is one of those flavors that you can’t pass up.
Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Fudge is as sweet as this special holiday.
Why is fudge called fudge?
Interesting question, right? No one really knows but it is thought to be connected to a recipe that some “fudged” and didn’t have it turn out quite right.
More Reese’s Recipes:
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c white cake mix
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Yellow and orange sprinkles
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 1 4oz box Reese’s Pieces
- Foil lined (or parchment paper) 2-quart glass baking dish
- Start by mixing the can of condensed milk with 1/2 cup of the white cake mix. Stir well and divide the mixture evenly between two different bowls.
- Grab one of the bowls and add in a cup of Reese's peanut butter chips.
- Put in the microwave for 60 seconds and remove and stir. If still lumpy, put back in the microwave for another 20 seconds. Be careful though and don't heat too much or you'll burn them.
- Once melted, pour it into the parchment-lined baking dish. Smooth it out evenly.
- Grab the second bowl and add in the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Repeat the microwave process and then pour the melted mixture on top of the peanut butter mixture.
Smooth it out and cover evenly.
- While still slightly warm, add on the sprinkles and a T of semi-sweet and peanut butter chips and a box of Reese's Pieces, too.
- Slightly push down the toppings into the fudge with your fingers.
- Pop in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan, cut, and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 334Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 148mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 41gProtein: 7g
Who are you going to share this peanut butter and chocolate layered fudge with Reese’s pieces with?