If you’re a fan of Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes and can’t get enough of their mouthwatering S’mores flavor, then you’re in luck!
Today, we’re diving into the world of copycat recipes, focusing on the delicious Copycat Crumbl S’mores Cookies. These delectable treats feature a graham cracker cookie base, loaded with milk chocolate chips and toasted marshmallows for that perfect campfire experience.
Whether you’re craving a gooey dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth or looking to impress your friends and family with a homemade bakery-style cookie, these Copycat Crumbl S’mores Cookies are sure to be a hit.
So, let’s get baking and indulge in the irresistible flavors of Crumbl right from the comfort of our own kitchens. Seriously, this easy cookie recipe is one of the best!
Crumbl cookies are popular for a reason – but why pay those high prices when you can make your own easily for a fraction of the cost? This recipe proves it’s possible!
Copycat Crumbl S’mores Cookies Recipe
The fun part about making copycat recipes is that they will fool people immediately. If you know someone who is a Crumbl Cookie fan, you have to make these and see if they know the difference.
I guess they won’t – because I know many people who didn’t. The flavor is so good that there’s no way for them to tell!
If you need a fast and delicious cookie recipe to share with family and friends, use these simple steps as your guide. The outcome is the best!
How do I make copycat cookies?
If you’re a fan of famous cookies, you’ve probably thought about making them yourself. Copycat cookies are a great way to enjoy your favorite treats at home without going out and buying them each time.
While the recipe for each cookie will differ, there are a few general steps you can take to make your version of your favorite cookie.
Begin by researching the ingredients and techniques used in the original recipe. Then, experiment with different ingredient ratios until you get the perfect flavor, texture, and appearance.
Whether it’s a classic chocolate chip or your favorite bakery’s specialty cookie, with a little trial and error, you’ll be on your way to making delicious copycat cookies in no time.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the S’mores Copycat Cookie Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Homemade S’mores Cookies at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Now is the time to give meal planning a try! It’s the perfect way to stop stressing out over meals – and be able to plan out what’s for dinner.
Main Dish: Raspberry Chicken Salad Recipe
Vegetable Side: Thai Sweet Asparagus Recipe
Starch Side: Oven Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
Best Cookie Recipes:
Once you make this Simple Copycat Crumbl Cookie Recipe, it’s time to dive into the world of cookies and see what else you can make! There are so many fun flavors – why are you not making them all?
This Almond Flour Smores Cookies Recipe is one of the best! I love the flavor!
Find out how simple it is to make a batch of this Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes Recipe!
Once winter arrives, these Reindeer Cookies are always on my mind!
Find out how easy it is to make this Blueberry Cookie Recipe!
The next time you crave, make this Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie Recipe!
More Copycat Crumbl Cookies:
How do I brown butter in the skillet?
Browning butter is a simple way to take your dishes to the next level. To achieve that rich, nutty aroma and flavor, start by placing your skillet on medium heat.
Add your desired amount of butter to the pan, whether a tablespoon or a whole stick and swirl it around every few seconds until it melts.
Reduce the heat to medium-low once the butter has melted and the foam dissipates. Continue swirling the butter around frequently to prevent it from sticking to the pan and burning.
You’ll notice the butter turning a beautiful golden-brown color and emitting a nutty aroma. This is when you know it’s done!
Immediately pour the browned butter into a separate dish to prevent it from continuing to cook in the hot skillet.
Use browned butter in dishes like pasta, cakes, and even on top of vegetables for a rich, indulgent twist.
More S’mores Recipes:
- Mess Free S’mores Pops Recipe
- S’MORES No Bake Pie Recipe
- Kid-Friendly Taco S’Mores Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp finely ground sea salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs (plus 1 more tbsp for sprinkling)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 10 large halved marshmallows
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat. Slowly turn to high until the butter browns. Stir the butter the entire time and once the butter is a light golden color, remove from the burner asap. (the butter will burn quickly so pay close attention)
- Once the butter cools down a bit, mix the butter and the sugars until combined well. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix fully.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, flour, and salt. Mix to form the dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and gently fold them in.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll the portions into a ball.
- Place them on a lined baking sheet and put them in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven once the cookies turn golden brown on the edges.
- After baking, turn the oven to the Broil setting.
- Place 2 marshmallow halves on the top of each cookie and put the tray in the oven to broil for 2-3 minutes. The marshmallows should turn golden, but be sure to watch closely so they don't burn.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and top with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Let them cool and then top with the optional chocolate sauce if you are using it.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 447Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 264mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 1gSugar: 35gProtein: 4g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 8/3/2023
Are you going to share these S’mores Cookies or keep them for yourself? No judgment!